Unskippable: Ace Combat 6

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I thought Ace Combat was a western Third-Person flight sim/shooter. And I learned something today.

Also, cutscene sucked, thanks for making it good, Unskippable guys.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
I consistently chuckled through the entire thing, which is more than I can say for the last few weeks, so definitely a step up.

capnjack

Jan 6, 2009
Hahaha that was hilarious, but I don't know if I'm laughing at the commentary or the stupid fucking game.

I loved the "I walk on. '500 miles and I will walk 500 more'". That was great.

Wraithfighter

Dec 28, 2007
Heh, great video as always, but when are you guys gonna stop reviewing old JRPG's and get to some newer games in a more actiony genre?

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Unskippable - too bad we didn't have you 10 years ago. I would love to see you take on old classics...

As for Ace Combat 6 intro : "10 minutes of bullsh*t". Exactly. Nothing more. No emotions, no style, no catching eye effects, not _even_ interesting plot. I can't understand how it's possible to hire voice actors, cgi magicians and create such awful thing. It's beyond me really.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
A Nine Inch Nails (I'm guessing it was Closer) and a Napoleon reference?

It must be my birthday!

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
I saw a box filled with cutest puppies in it. And each one violently killed itself infront of me.

Yay, dark humour, get so little of that nowadays.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
It pains me to say I find their comments on J-RPGs better than other games...maybe it's because they're mostly so laughable, none the less, good video.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Did anyone else notice that the guy standing on the tank had the Nigerian flag with a weed symbol on the white on his sleeve?

Stegofreak

Aug 6, 2008
Another excellent video lads.

Haha, I looked up the actress and had to laugh at

Saints Row 2 (2008) (VG) (uncredited) .... Ganger Bangers/Cop/Stripper

also

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007) (VG) .... Wicked Witch / Dorothy / Commander Sarannis