Unskippable: Dead Rising

mkb07a

Oct 11, 2008
I didn't have a great Monday, but this made me feel better about it all. Smooth chests during the zombie apocalypse, indeed...

Edit: And people, you don't think you're a wee bit harsh? Sheesh, God forbid a moment goes by without making you spew Coke... I kinda love that it's not as abrasive in the comedy department, but more subtle and... well, that just makes me laugh more. If that makes me wrong, I don't wanna be right!

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
RogueDarkJedi said:
DirkGently said:
It made me laugh, but it wasn't as good as the Eternal Sonata one. You should try Lost Planet. That has some good "I'm begging to be made fun" cutscenes in it. You should also think of expanding your horizons to include some gameplay sequences. Or you could just do an entire month of MGS4. God knows how many times that's been said.
Obviously, you haven't seen their first episode before they were picked up by the escapist.
Nope. I'm guessing they MST3K Movie Gear Solid 4, though. Link?

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
How is that guy wearing a hat underneath his ear-muffs? Or rather, how's he wearing his ear-muffs THROUGH his hat??

That episode was kinda funny, though I liked the first one better. Probably because the intro was a lot more awful than this one. ;)

Elminsters Hat

Sep 3, 2008
The dialogue in this one makes Strongbads Dangeresque seem sincere...

Can you guys do lost planet next!?

No, seriously, keep em coming. :D

iblis666

Sep 8, 2008
lol sim city of the dead and you would think in a zombie apocalypse id have my shirt buttoned up all the way are the best lines

Tensen01

Jan 13, 2009
DirkGently said:
RogueDarkJedi said:
DirkGently said:
It made me laugh, but it wasn't as good as the Eternal Sonata one. You should try Lost Planet. That has some good "I'm begging to be made fun" cutscenes in it. You should also think of expanding your horizons to include some gameplay sequences. Or you could just do an entire month of MGS4. God knows how many times that's been said.
Obviously, you haven't seen their first episode before they were picked up by the escapist.
Actually, they only did the Lost Planet one... for the Escapist Film Festival

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-film-festival/394-First-Place-Unskippable-01-Lost-Planet

jdnoth

Sep 3, 2008
This cut-scene was certainly more bearable than the last one. And the jokes were funnier. Less hit and miss.

blackcherry

Apr 9, 2008
Ok, I'm tired so I should find this kind of comedy funnier that when I'm awake. Still seems to me like a slow, plodding, dull idea that has already been stretched to the limit.

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
I have spent years on this internet waiting for one such as you.

Unfotunately, Unskippable is not this person.

I only chuckled at the above 'paraphrased' line. The rest was forgetable.

RogueDarkJedi

Dec 28, 2008
Tensen01 said:
DirkGently said:
RogueDarkJedi said:
DirkGently said:
Actually, they only did the Lost Planet one... for the Escapist Film Festival

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-film-festival/394-First-Place-Unskippable-01-Lost-Planet
Beat me to it.

Elminsters Hat said:
The dialogue in this one makes Strongbads Dangeresque seem sincere...

Can you guys do lost planet next!?

No, seriously, keep em coming. :D

Rolling 20

Jan 1, 2009
Virgil said:
mitsoxfan said:
Did they not notice that his hat has some strange clipping issues with his headsets? They couldn't erm, fix that?
That's the new style these days. Brimmed hats with headset cutouts.
In the version I had he wasn't wearing a hat...

Also, I preferred last week's, but this was still okay.

Ciege1610

Jan 13, 2009
Enjoyed it but preferred last weeks episode. Also, wondering where I can get the theme if it's freely available for download. If it's already a song I'm sorry I don't recognise it, it iz 'cos I iz a nub :D