Unskippable: Dead Rising

Chainsaws_of_War_2

Jan 15, 2009
"So,taking pictures of your junk again huh? Noticed you're using the long lenses."
I laughed quite a bit more with this episode then the last one too.

willgreg123

Aug 4, 2008
Haha, now I feel a bit like a prick for when I commented before on the first episode of this. I said you guys didn't sound completly into it with your voice acting, but I can see now that much like other voice talents, you guys are improving as the series progresses. Just had to put that out there as I imagine my last comment made me sound very arrogant.

Nice job with this one, I only wish these episodes could be longer. You guys should save one really cut scene heavy game like, Xenosaga, for like a special or something like that. But I imagine a JRPG that long would drive you guys insane. Better idea! You guys could do riffing for one game multiple times! Like, Dead Rising Part.1 then next week Part.2 That would just be a matter of finding the longest cut scenes in the game and picking the ones you guys would like to riff the most. Again, just pulling ideas out of my arrogent ass.

I also wish these videos where on youtube so I could put them on my ipod. Then again, I would put this entire website on my ipod if it where possible.

ntnimara

Oct 3, 2008
you came in a helicopter...

I can't believe how bad some of these cut scenes can get... :)

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
Very nice, it's the first episode of a game I've played.

I especially liked the FRANK WEST, ACTION PHOTOGRAPHER. Also the vain stab at a "mysterious" conversation between Frank and Carlito..."what's going on here?" [it's zombies, right?] "well, it's not a riot..." [cause it's zombies...] Seriously, after the opening photography sequence, I'm pretty sure Frank should have figured it out by that point.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
im really starting to like the intro XD

this one was incredibly funny ^-^ the beginning about taking pics of his "junk" fit so well XD, keep it up guys ^w^

Zemnexx

May 24, 2008
Funny, I just picked up Dead Rising for myself last week, just beat it yesterday. This was a nice little ending to my zombie slaughtering escapade, thank you Graham & Paul.

"I am ze Übermensch"
Nov 6, 2007
WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE ZOMBIES FEAR OF SMOOTH CHESTS???
really cool guys really enjoyed it

HomeAliveIn45

Jun 4, 2008
It's especially funny because I remember playing the first 30 minutes of DR with some friends... but I skipped all the cut scenes.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
"This my friend... is hell! Well not here specifically of course, this is a roof top but you get the idea."

Excellent, best episode yet.

WellyPWNS

Jan 17, 2009
Had to have all my friends watch this one even if they never played dead rising they still was on the floor laughing

Ringwraith

Absolutely Useless
Jan 15, 2009
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
"Almost strangely quiet, as if the whole.."
"Ok, just stop right there."

Nice cross referencing :p
Though it may be accidental, there was also some 'future' cross-referencing from the Eternal Sonata one:
"In fact, the village is quite clam. Almost strangely quiet."
"As the townsfolk hide from the coming zombie hoard"
Great planning/afterthought to see both cross-referencing.
Excellent work, always a great laugh.