Unskippable: Dead Rising

liomexx

Jul 16, 2008
ntnimara said:
you came in a helicopter...

I can't believe how bad some of these cut scenes can get... :)
i cryed laughing when i first popped this into my xbox at that scene.

ForrestDixon

Jan 9, 2009
I love this new series I laughed untill I cryed both times this is going to become my cryptonite. Sereiosly.

Peace Frog

May 31, 2008
It doesn't really matter if the cutscenes can be skipped. Most games' opening scenes are skippable. What's important is quality humour which these guys have definitely managed.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I haven't actually posted on here much, or maybe not at all. I love this series, can't wait for the next one! Heh, I really loved this one, and heck it makes me want to play the game, lol. "Sir the sky is blocked off, please pull over."

Mioche

Jan 18, 2009
"You came by helicopter?"
I never noticed how stupid that line was before...

Awesome episode, I definitely love the Unskippable series !

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
Sparq said:
Wow. We're 50 posts in, and I have time to register and be the first to post that this game already exists? :)
Anyway it's called Afterlife [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterlife_(video_game)] and it's basically a Simcity 2000 clone. It's not too bad of a game, certainly entertained me for a while.
Just about to post something similar, but you beat me to it :)

I liked this episode a lot (in some ways more than Eternal Sonata), but for some reason it felt too short. There's a lot of good quotables in here, though, and I especially liked the callback to the previous episode.

kmg90

Jan 21, 2009
I usually come to the escapist for Zero Punctuation but I saw an clip on one of the episodes and decided to check it out

I can now say after watching this video I now have 2 shows to look forward to now on Escapist!

The PJ Sandwich line made my day

I've have never played Dead Rising, but I want to. I don't plan I getting an 360 to play it though hope it comes to the PS3

Gunn01

Feb 13, 2009
I love this series. i check it out every week...

You came by helicopter didn't you... i noticed this because you just jumped out of a helicopter

Hilarious

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
nilcypher said:
Is it just me, or does Sim City of the Dead! sound like an amazing game?
I was thinking that myself. "This is one of the best ideas I've heard for a video game in months if not years."

As long as EA isn't the ones working on it I bet it would be a hit!

PS. Kind of bummed you guys didn't add on the scene with the old woman in the beginning.

"Ok...there are 5 of you...and she is like 90 how can nobody stop her from getting out?"