Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 2

Ori Disciple

Oct 22, 2009
The first cig didn't light guys. hence why he put it away, since it wasn't any use to him at the time.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
"Wait, if Zach isn't the cigarette, and the car's destroyed, is Zach... Is he talking to his penis!?"

Hell of a way to end an Unskippable, Paul. Good explanation, too, I can't think of anything else that could be Zach.

At least you guys don't have to put up with this old-looking-but-really-new game anymore.

LordVyreth

Jan 22, 2010
I'm disappointed they didn't do more with York clearly discussing the sado-masochism found in the Tom and Jerry show. And they did actually cut some stuff. In that red room with the creepy angel twins, you have to walk around a bit and look at stuff before the angels say the game is starting.

SoloStoffe

Apr 2, 2010
This is awesome, and yet, I think Zach might not be his penis.

Ever heard of a mangina?
:3

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Zach is neither car or his penis, don't you see the little man sitting on his shoulders with yellow shoes and a umbrella? Am I the only one who can see him?

Astaroth_777

Sep 10, 2009
Seriously I cant believe that game even exists, it looks sooo bad. Oh and by the way boys you wrote "reel" instead of "feel" or was it a joke I din't get?

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Anyone notice there was a "/" right after a question mark in the subtitles? Geeze this looks like a VERY low quality game.

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
Seriously, you guys need to play this game. Its the The Room of video games. And its only $20.

Okay, now watch it again, but pretend that Zach is the player. It makes a lot more sense.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
I thought the penis line was just a joke, but then I seriously realised I can't think of anything else it could refer to ;)

I can't believe that's a new game.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Those squirrels were absolutely hilarious. Seriously, what were they thinking.

Alfador_VII

Nov 2, 2009
Ekonk said:
Those squirrels were absolutely hilarious. Seriously, what were they thinking.
Probably something like "Oh my god, a badly rendered car is coming towards us, right in the middle of of foreign language class!"

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Hey, a video game twin peaks rip off thing...? I still have no idea what sort of game this would be. Like, what do you actually do?

BlueHighwind

Jan 24, 2010
This isn't an old game? This looks worse than FFX... which came out nine years ago! I could have believed that this came out on the PS1! I went to check, this isn't even a late release on a last-gen system. This game is for the glorious shiny Xbox 360. Amazing.

thepsychogamer

Oct 22, 2008
LeonLethality said:
Anyone notice there was a "/" right after a question mark in the subtitles? Geeze this looks like a VERY low quality game.
From what I hear the game had a large bugdet but was developed to be so bad it's good (mission accoplished). The rest of the money meant for the game was used to buy gum

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
Launched at twenty dollars? Really? Blimey.

It looks absolutely awful. I must buy it and berate it for myself.