Unskippable: Deadly Premonition: Part 2

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
Usually cutscenes that bad make for equally terrible riffs, but this was a hoot! Well done, Graham and Paul.

masqueblanc

May 24, 2010
I'm fairly certain this isn't a game at all... Surely it's just a movie with a really complex interactive menu? (Maybe the menu isn't even that complex, since I haven't seen any of the actual gameplay of this...)

As usual though, an awesome Unskippable - and those twins are totally going to haunt my nightmares with threats of never-ending cutscenes...

Warstratigier

Mar 28, 2009
Ah the continuation of "Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on?!".

Strange murder - check
Strange people on the country-side - check
Strange FBI agent - check

Yep its got its consistency that's for sure.

ben---neb

No duckies...only drowning
Apr 22, 2009
Having read the Wikipedia page on it I still haven't a clue what it was all about. One strange game!

Rakuen

Apr 30, 2010
ben---neb said:
Having read the Wikipedia page on it I still haven't a clue what it was all about. One strange game!
Generally TVTropes is better for stuff of this nature, so long as you don't mind spoilers.

The first time he addressed Zach, I was a bit confused. Then I figured out he had to be talking to either himself or me. It makes a heck of a lot more sense.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
My God that was hilarious! The squirrels with monkey noises had me laughing harder than I have in a long time...

Galaxy613

Apr 6, 2008
Jbird said:
I had to pause the video after the Owl-badger. Too funny!
'

This reminds me of Avatar, (the one with the bald kid) it had Turtle-Ducks, Buzzard-Wasps, Platypus-Bears, Koala-Sheep... Owl-Badgers and Squirrel-Monkeys would fit right in!

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
"Was he talking to his penis?" pretty much floored me.

Though I'm glad I wasn't imagining seeing him put that lit cigarette in his pocket, only to light another other one.

Decabo

Dec 16, 2009
Ori Disciple said:
The first cig didn't light guys. hence why he put it away, since it wasn't any use to him at the time.
If it was a dud cig, why would he put it in his pocket, rather than throw it away? Plus, why wouldn't it light?

Rasputin1

Don't panic
Apr 6, 2010
ForgottenPr0digy said:
what is point of lighting one cig and putting it in your pocket and then light another one?
The cig was wet and wouldn't light so he got another one!

Lolth17

Queen of the Underdark
Nov 10, 2009
Is there a school for strange FBI men on drugs with weird facial scars and QTEs for dialog that I don't know about? I demand answers!

Sodar

Feb 18, 2010
Well I demand to know what happens if you fail the dialog QTE! Does his brain melt through his nostrils? I sure hope it does, cause it would hilarious .