Unskippable: E3 Trailers

Rodger

Jan 27, 2009
I don't get it...I thought Unskippable did game cinematics? Come to think of it, why did they show those movie trailers at E3 in the first place?

...All kidding aside, there should really be a rule/law against video game trailers that don't show any actual gameplay. In fact, when those games come out, someone should sue those developers. You could probably claim false advertising and say you thought it was a movie. In today's society I don't doubt you could get away with something like that.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Honestly I think Huxley looks like a TF2 clone.

Great episode guys and seriuosly get someone to take care of those cocroaches.

Ghadente

White Rabbit
Mar 21, 2009
OMG i know this has been expressed b4 but i suppose no one listened...
will you posters quit just Quoting the lines from the video???!
at least have something intelligent or interesting to say along with your bloody quote.
kinda pointless to just quote one line and that's it... we all watched it ourselves and we haven't forgetton the lines, thx much!

anyway,
"it's destiny for me to go to Tashi (?) station for some power converters"

This line sounds like i should know where its from... can anyone refresh my memory? what is this joke referencing?

Feb 18, 2009
Huxley? There´s a game called "Huxley"? Now I can´t think about that without imagining Groucho Marx as it´s main character. That would be a messed up game.

Weird games (Edge of Twilight and Huxley are actually one and the same, aren´t they), great episode.

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
Ghadente said:
anyway,
"it's destiny for me to go to Tashi (?) station for some power converters"

This line sounds like i should know where its from... can anyone refresh my memory? what is this joke referencing?
Star Wars. That's what Luke wanted to do rather than take the new droids inside and get them cleaned up.

Anyway. Out of these three, the only game I'm actually looking forward to is Edge of Twilight, but that's just because I've seen actual gameplay previews and such in other places. Out of the three trailers I have to say Edge's was the worst in terms of not giving us ANY useful information about the game. Huxley looked more ridiculous, but at least I can get a slightly better idea of the basic nature of the game from it.

The large mutated chicken line made me laugh too.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Good job picking what appear to be the most pretentious trailers of the year. Love the work though, always gets a good bout of laughter out of me.

Arcyde

Nov 16, 2008
I've actually never heard of Huxley until now.

I laughed through out the entire episode. Very well done.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
That was awesome, also the blue guy at the end of Huxley had a monkey tag on his shoulder :D
...Oh! and,
Down with Twilight!
Long live The Strain!

WendelI

Jan 7, 2009
Yeah Huxley trailer Baaaaad. yet rather entertaining if you ask me. Like some Action based amine.

Layz92

May 4, 2009
I'm not sure why but i was reminded of Unreal Tournament 2004 when i looked at that Huxley thing

KirbySupremus

Jun 9, 2009
OOOhahaha oh man that one killed me...Best one yet, no question...i mustve watched this 4 times today...keep these up guys they're awesome!