Unskippable: Fable 3

redeyecoyote

Jan 30, 2011
For shame, Unskippable.

When that chicken was shot--though I know you were racked with grief--you missed a prime opportunity for a "and that was the X time I died," joke.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Damn you Peter Molyneux and your hatred of chickens and butt-flap jammies.

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
If Peter Molyneux got the rights to Gauntlet Legends Pojo then there could be your playable chicken character or Pojo as a DLC companion instead of a dog. I would choose practical cuz that's how the previous hero of Albion started.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
That's it.. I don't care if I have to do it on some shitty bootleg version of PRG maker. I am so making a game where you play a chicken!

LiudvikasT

Jan 21, 2011
Poor chicken. I hope you two are happy, I'm in despair now. Murderous chef has left me in despair!
Seriously how could any other character even begin to make me care for him as much as I cared for that chicken.

cp.06

Jun 20, 2010
Haven't you guys seen Family Guy? That chicken'll come back. And then the chef is in for it.

ALL HAIL KING CHICKEN!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
That chicken was awesome. I knew this was gonna be awesome, this intro was made for you! One of your best!

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
"There's no way whatever character pops up next is going to be more compelling than that chicken." Truer words were never spoken. Even if this weren't a Peter Molyneux game.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
For some reason. You being in bed with that dog is. Weird. I'm just hearing all those comments Yathzee made about you making out with your dog. Also what did that chicken have to do with anything?

Mashakosha

Sep 7, 2007
I'd have gone for the practical outfit. Then I could be all "Yeah, I just finished bench pressing, like, eighty pounds," when I see this girl.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
retterkl said:
So is the whole chicken thing at the beginning more a homage to Ocarina of Time or is it supposed to be a joke from the 'chicken chaser' status from Fable 1... I've only played 1 so it might have been in the second game too
Indeed, the "chicken chaser" status is still present in Fable 2 and it has become a sort of staple for the series.
Aside from being the coolest name your character could ever have.

OT: They seriously made an entire intro involving a poor chicken!?. That was foul.

Great episode, as always.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Mydnyght said:
We need more games that let you play as chickens, for all I can think of is that Chicken Run game (there was one, right?).
Yes... there was one... thank you for reminding me of that godawful game.

emusega

Jan 17, 2011
Is this really Patrick Steward again? I just watched family guy he was voice acting there, too. I thought the man has everything already, why does he still work so hard..... oh well lets say so much.
edit: Ok, nevermind, it was John Cleese. Pretty cool though

Naturality

Feb 23, 2010
Chicken's dead. Deal with it.

Sauce. [http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14322]

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Hey! Us chickens do have aspirations! They may not be very grand but we aspire none-the-less!