Unskippable: Far Cry 2

Time Travelling Toaster

The Toast with the 'Tache
Mar 1, 2009
Hamster at Dawn said:
Buffalo! Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo buffalo (buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo) buffalo buffalo buffalo. Buffalo, buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo... buffalo.
And that's a complete sentence.

Why do you need so many people ?!
Because it will melt before we get back!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Ok, how fast can you contract Maliria? He was there for maybe 15 minutes and then he passes out from the fever, that's pretty weak, but the video was funny.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
teh_gunslinger said:
But I don't think Crytek had anything to do with the Dunia engine.

Edit: Damn, ninja'ed.
But Dunia is a upgraded version of the original Crytek Engine aka the same engine.

And the line just says "Hi, I'm John from Crytek our engine makes great outdoors bla bla bla..."

Strong Intelligent

Feb 25, 2009
"Two locals wonder the merit of jumping off a bridge..."

Great as always, G and P.

Sometimes I wonder if I only include the quotes to prove I saw the video. ~_~

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Aww, can't believe you missed out on "these aren't the droids you're looking for" gag :(

Love how the guy had responsibility for everyone who lived and died in Africa though ^^

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
headshotcatcher said:
Good as always, loved the 'Three Hyena' and the 'Real estate is on FIRE' jokes :D

Personally I didn't mind this cutscene in the game itself, it felt kind of in place.

Pankeyman said:
Another awesome episode guys!
How can you know it's awesome before you have watched a minute of it?

Moron..
Well for starters, he quoted a line from the end of it... So...

Anyway, loved the video, my brother owned far cry for a while but then got rid before I could have a chance to play it.

Gotta say I waqs expecting something slightly more interesting from the game's cutscene.

Nice video, guys.

SamuelT

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2009
Country
Nederland
Huh..odd. I've bought this game two days ago, and now they've voiced this.

Still, awesome.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
Archemetis said:
headshotcatcher said:
Good as always, loved the 'Three Hyena' and the 'Real estate is on FIRE' jokes :D

Personally I didn't mind this cutscene in the game itself, it felt kind of in place.

Pankeyman said:

Moron..

Anyway, loved the video, my brother owned far cry for a while but then got rid before I could have a chance to play it.

Gotta say I waqs expecting something slightly more interesting from the game's cutscene.

Nice video, guys.
He edited it in after a while, the quote in my post is what was there the first half hour or more

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
headshotcatcher said:
Archemetis said:
headshotcatcher said:

Pankeyman said:

Moron..

Nice video, guys.
He edited it in after a while, the quote in my post is what was there the first half hour or more
Ah, didn't reaslise that, Then forget what I said.

teh_gunslinger

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. did it better.
Dec 6, 2007
oliveira8 said:
teh_gunslinger said:
But I don't think Crytek had anything to do with the Dunia engine.

Edit: Damn, ninja'ed.
But Dunia is a upgraded version of the original Crytek Engine aka the same engine.

And the line just says "Hi, I'm John from Crytek our engine makes great outdoors bla bla bla..."
Well, yes. Though as I understand it it's significantly rewritten and updated so it could be argued that it's only technically the same engine. I guess that depends on how we look at such definitions.
But anyway, it's not like I wanted to take issue with it in any serious way. Just wanted to point it out for clarity's sake. But you are, of course, correct.

I suppose I should have said something like "Crytek wasn't involved in the game" as opposed to the Dunia thing.

Strife2GFAQs

Apr 13, 2009
1. I couldn't see or understand anything that driver said.
2. The plane was the most interesting part of the cutscene.
3. Being compared to Cappel is a VERY bad sign for that character.
4. I want some cake.