Unskippable: Far Cry 2

Wharep

Sep 29, 2008
I really enjoyed this video. One of the better, no doubt.
A quote to remember:
"I'm the one who decided who lives and who dies, ME!"
"Boy, that's an awful lot of responsibility, considering you live in Africa"
That, and: "I have hands?!" cracked me up:)

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
Actually, my experience from playing a few hours of this game are about as interesting as this cutscene. Pretty graphics, lots of sand... and if Paul and Graham was narrating it all the time, I maybe wouldn't have stopped playing it after I had played like 5% of the game.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Hilarious as ever. When I first saw that you were doing this game I groaned because the game's so damn uninteresting. And of course, the driving scene thing didn't give you much to work with, but by God you pulled it off. The fact that you managed to make so much out of so little really makes me, and hopefully others, realize how genius you are. I love you guys. /gay moment

I would continue the tradition of quoting a funny line but there are too many to choose from. Oh well.

Makes me want to play the game again, and finally finish it. Too bad the gameplay is so damn repetitive. And tedious.

Stegofreak

Aug 6, 2008
I was thinking of picking up this game recently but after seeing the lenght of the opening I'm having second thoughts. Great video as always lads.

sagacious

May 7, 2009
By far the best one yet in my opinion, loved the pokemon joke.
"Buffalo, buffalo,buffalo, buffalo, buffalo."
"And that's a complete sentence!"

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Graham and Paul made this the best safari ride ever.
I think it's nice they make references of previous games

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
"Because the booster seat only fits in the back!" LOL classic XD

Now I want to see Unskippable try and do the Call of Duty World at war intro. I just want to see what they would say in it!

Elexia

Dec 24, 2008
I'm sure the game looks impressive and all, but obviously the writers didn't think much about customary immunisations when flying from a 1st world country to a 3rd world country in these modern times...

Singing Gremlin

Jan 16, 2008
Hamster at Dawn said:
Buffalo! Buffalo buffalo buffalo, buffalo buffalo (buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo) buffalo buffalo buffalo. Buffalo, buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo... buffalo.
I think it's somewhat shorter than that, actually...

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."

Is what they're quoting.

(Literally means Buffalo from Buffalo who are bullied by Buffalo from Buffalo, bully Buffalo from Buffalo.)

Yeah, don't ask.

man-man

Jan 21, 2008
Crazy Taxi, Pokemon Snap, Buffalo buffalo buffalo (etc), this episode referenced too many of the things I liked for me to find it anything other than hilarious. Especially the buffalo buffalo one (I was thinking of the fact that it's a complete sentence just before they said it, and it still caught me off guard... I laughed hard).

TheRanged

Mar 27, 2009
I've been lurking around this site for a good chunk of time and recently made an account, and now I'm making my first reply! You guys rock, the past two episodes have really been top-notch, thanks gents!

ideitbawx

Jan 4, 2008
6:02, vision goes blurry for a 2nd time; i was thinking "whoa, the acid kicked in", but the waiter joke was hilarious

nicely done! i've slowly gotten into you guys, and you're pretty damn awesome. keep it up

EDIT: buffalo, and no "where the buffalo roam" reference? or have you guys never been in to hunter s thompson?