Apr 15, 2009
Acid joke was epic
Eating camera joke also epic

Many many parts of this were epic :)

widowspeak

May 20, 2009
". . .and in the presence of these holy relics. . ."
"Relics? I'm 72!"

Just about killed myself laughing at that, for some reason. Between that, the acid-dropping bit, and the reversible veil joke, this episode makes it into my top five list, right after Haze. :D

ETA: Edited for typos. Oye.

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Sounded like Paul or... the... other guy was giggling in the middle then the introduced the... chickens.

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
Another great great Unskippable, had me laughing the whole time. But I would like to make one note ... we all know that only FF7 and Cloud had a main character with spikey hair that can't be pulled off right? I mean Squall, Zidane, Yuna, Tidus, and Vaan pretty much all had the same hair cut lol

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
Axeli said:
"du-dudududu-du-du-duu-..."

And yes, FFXII ripped Star Wars so bloody lot. Biggs and Wedge just weren't enough anymore...
you do know they were whistling the chocobo song from one of the earlier final fantasies? atleast i think they were

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
"You could have had the giant eagle but no, you had to have the flightless bird. Why? Any I quote; 'It looked fancy'."

Loved it. Loved everything about it.

Gardenclaw

Jul 12, 2009
Stuck here in bed with swine flu, and that cheered me up no end. Awesome episode... "that does not look airworthy" "it has glowing things" LOL.

laura3lizab3th

Oct 15, 2009
"Nabudis has fallen"
"well pick him up!"

I was wandering when a FF video would appear.
One of the best ones yet i think.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Awwwww, Russel brought the whole family this time.
Though where was the main character with outrageously spiky hair? Say which one of them was the main character anyway?
sadly NONE of those.

really. he comes in after that scene.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
"I dropped acid before the battle and I have no idea what's going on."

Said during the battle, or during the development of any given Final Fantasy game? You decide.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Excellent video! Russ the crow (and family), Bunny girls, and flightless chickens. Also, the 'happy couple' looked about 16 and 14. Ew.

However, one thing you didn't seem to pick on that stuck out for me.... Ok, so, they have flighting machines with automatic guns onboard, so why the hell are all the infantry fighting with swords and bows? Seriously?!

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
hahaha this was hilarious
for some reason the Japanese games are often what you get the best (or worst?) out of =)

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Probably the best one I've seen. I only watched a few because I tried to mostly just watch ones I was rather familiar with, but also none of them made me laugh quite as hard as this one.