Unskippable: Final Fantasy XII

NobleBear

Jul 9, 2008
Great work guys!

I'd love to see a part two where you guys rip on the wall of text exposition.

IAmWright777

Sep 25, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Awwwww, Russel brought the whole family this time.
Though where was the main character with outrageously spiky hair? Say which one of them was the main character anyway?
Ha the lady getting married and the blond spiky haired guy that was with the person that got shot in the one spot without armor are main characters. Other than that the protagonist you start gameplay with, he wasn't even in the intro video. Hope that I made sense.

ChillinMargrave

May 18, 2009
Humorous and awesome!

I especially enjoyed the end, where this and I quote. "It's almost not even a real Final Fantasy game with so many reasonable haircuts." Was written across the video, which I can't agree enough too.

Thamous

Sep 23, 2008
bakonslayer said:
Oh, I get it now! Russell Crow!
Hah. Hahah. Dang, I'm such a sad case...
Oh god, I didn't get that until just now...I'm such an idiot.

omegatheta

AutoTuning Denton Clone
Dec 4, 2008
i wish that Russel would get out of games...its getting annoying at this point... also i am waiting for some one to come up with a more impractical form of body armor than those worn in final fantasy game...that way i may mock their poor design choices...and lack of cognitive thought

Also as an avid watcher of unskippable....GFJ guys GFJ

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
atomicmrpelly said:
Fed up of seeing archers hold their bows at jaunty angles cos it looks cooler. No archer ever hit their target holding their bow at 45 degrees.
I guess it's like the medieval version of holding your gun sideways.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
"Hey isn't this supposed to be a Final Fantasy game? You're not taking turns no fair!"

Haha! Good point. All is fair in love and war... except in a Final Fantasy universe.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Did the video quality this week seem worse to any one else, it bothered me a bit.

Edit: not the quality of the jokes, the quality of the video

Strife2GFAQs

Apr 13, 2009
Ashe is the main character, since the story revolves around her. Vaan is just there to...oh nevermind, he was a stupid as rat exterminator whose main motivation was dealt with less than 1/4 of the way through the game (stupid petty revenge). Then again, aside from Balthier, the game didn't feel special at all, and I only beat it once. I tried playing it again twice, but the game is boring. Still...FFX-2 NEEDS to be done at some point. I'm sure it crossed their minds, but they were like, "If we watch this, we might die from girly cliches and godawful cheery pop music." XII doesn't have near as much stupidity going on (though they made the most of it). Still, I wish Vaan had traded placed with the Eternal Sonata girl and jumped off a cliff.

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
"I never realized how many crows were in cutscenes"

Same here. Just one of those things you never really notice I guess.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
The Russel bit never gets old.

You guys know you HAVE to do Soul Calibur 2 sooner or later JUST for the Russel reference right?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
i love Russel...and bunny ladies (Awwwwwwwww yeah).
This episode is one to remember. Great job Graham and Paul!

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
I like how, when the acid comment, was made, he actually laughed a little bit on the tale end of it.