Unskippable: Final Fantasy XII

Lithary

Nov 11, 2009
Ok lol.. do some people actually think that this is funny!?
I've just spent 6mins of mine life for nothing...
I can't even imagine how stupid dull and pointless their BAD reviews are if this is a good 1...

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
bickster said:
Another great great Unskippable, had me laughing the whole time. But I would like to make one note ... we all know that only FF7 and Cloud had a main character with spikey hair that can't be pulled off right? I mean Squall, Zidane, Yuna, Tidus, and Vaan pretty much all had the same hair cut lol
Squall had his hair sleek backed

while Zidane has his combed down

Tidus has spiky hair

Yuna had long hair

Vaan had has his long spiky bangs all over his head
The word pretty much summed it up. They used the same cut, brushed/combed different. Tidus didn't have spikey hair, it didn't stand up which is the definition of spikey, and FF10 Yuna had similar cut with a ponytail at the back, and the Vaan look is easy to pull, since it's close to what I sport now.

bickster

Jan 16, 2009
Noooo, I said they didn't have spikey hair not crazy hair. Half the styles in FF even without the spikes would take 1/2 hour - hour to actually do up if you wore yourself. Not too mention that most JRPG's do have character sets that are teens. Though I can agree mostly on the andrognous point.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
No jokes about a lesbian wedding? he looks like a chick! I guess there are no men in final fantasy anymore, only small breasted women who occasionally have beards

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
help nabudis has fallen and he cant get up

has this ever happened to you?

Well get the meaningless beeper neck thing ,that makes a loud beep, so you have something to play with when you are laying there

Aptspire said:
Did I hear "Army of bunny girls"?
Because I think I heard "Army of Bunny Girls"
wtf albino chicks with vampire teeth and neon hair...oh and they are rabbits?

one on the left"just humor him, act all serious and salute him"
one on the right "Oh, ok wait why is our commander a ferret?"

Strife2GFAQs

Apr 13, 2009
It's pretty sad that (based on Dissidia) Cloud and Squall are some of the least androgynous FF heroes (Cecil and Bartz' alternate looks are uh...messed up). Let's not forget that JRPGs have furries (Mana Khemia), super hot killer androids (Xenosaga), and flirtatious teddy bear monsters (Persona). I love them, but sometimes, they just ask for NERD status. Since videogames ARE a nerd niche, JRPGs are WAY off the scale.

Redratson

Jun 23, 2009
"Wait! Isnt this a final fantasy game? you guys are suppose to be taking turns! no fair!"
lolz awesome episode

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Is it just me, or is the wedding parade kinda like the victory parade at the end of Star Wars Episdoe 1?
Exactly what I thought, I was thinking all it needs not is Jar Jar Binx and a great big plasma glowing ball thing to hold into the air :p

But the bunnies will do I guess.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Awwwww, Russel brought the whole family this time.
Though where was the main character with outrageously spiky hair? Say which one of them was the main character anyway?
you make me sad. so, so very sad. and none of the characters have crazy spiky hair, except maybe al-cid but he is a preening, prancing ninny so it make perfect sense.

anyway go play the game. ya jerk

anyway, pretty funny this time around

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
8-Bit_Jack said:
canadamus_prime said:
Awwwww, Russel brought the whole family this time.
Though where was the main character with outrageously spiky hair? Say which one of them was the main character anyway?
you make me sad. so, so very sad. and none of the characters have crazy spiky hair, except maybe al-cid but he is a preening, prancing ninny so it make perfect sense.

anyway go play the game. ya jerk

anyway, pretty funny this time around
That was a joke dude, settle down. Look at my avatar, do you REALLY think I have anything against spiky hair? REALLY?
Edit:
Geez do I have to label all my jokes?
WARNIG: JOKE AHEAD!
CAUTION: I'M MAKING A JOKE NOW!

ATTENTION: THAT WAS A JOKE