Unskippable: Final Fantasy XII

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Great Video, but Please stop with the hair jokes, only afew characters in Final Fantasy actually have unreasonable hair (Cloud and Wakka?) it's more of an anime staple than Final Fantasy >.<

chickenlord

May 14, 2008
The giant chickens are the only thing that makes me want to play final fantasy...thats aboot it...

Venatio

Sep 6, 2009
Firia said:
Venatio said:
What the hell? They cut out the best part - cheap bastards...
Which part did they cut?
There was a scene before the ships took off where the entire army assembled in front of the Palace and the Prince guy waved a sword - all very dramatic.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Pretty good, Im suprised you guys didn't make fun of them using bows and arrows when they had tye fighters at there disposal. Only complaint, could you guys lean off the japanese games and make fun of well known games(not that final fantasy isnt well known). Its easier to relate.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
One of your better episodes. Between the wedding ceremony and the reverse veil, you were striking gold.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
i was waiting for this. seriously never liked this cutscene. also did anyone else think it was a bit stupid that ONE arrow killed that guy?

messy

Dec 3, 2008
My personal favourite of recent ones;

"Can anyone else see the chicken i'm riding?"

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
lol, there really is AlOt of crows XD

Loved it, really, really funny lol

Scarecrow21

Apr 1, 2009
all you need to be able to fly is the glowy bits!

That part cracked me up, all though the whole thing was great!
keep up the good work guys!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Tdc2182 said:
Only complaint, could you guys lean off the japanese games and make fun of well known games
I love that someone says this every time we do a JRPG, no matter how many other games we do.
Paul and I honestly joke about how long it'll take for someone to say it. Page 4 is a new record actually, usually it's much sooner.

Too Human? Borderlands? Riddick? Prototype? Red Faction?
No no, we only make fun of Japanese games, clearly.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
This got me to thinking, and despite JRPGs mostly taking there character design queues from anime, Cloud is the only FF main character to have ridiculous spiky anime hair.

Eagi

Dec 10, 2008
Nice little snicker at the Acid-trip comment, gives a touch of personality to the clip :)

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
I thought that was a good one.

I don't see why they chose this story thread for the 3d transition, the creatures in it just don't look good when they make the transition in my opinion, I mean when you look at it the rabbit headed ones (I forget their race name) just look like playboy bunnies.

I know allot of people have probably already said this but it bears re-mentioning