Unskippable: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, Part 1

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Sure, go ahead as right now I'm confuse at where the whole game take place? Sure it look like a meta thing but from wiki and a couple of clips, it is still that fantasy setting? Maybe that meta only happens a few times?

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Definitely...go for it guys. We need to see more of this play on the console wars.

BTW...I THINK Neptune and Nepgear are supposed to represent the Sega Saturn and Sega Game Gear. Think about it...

Kyrdra

May 19, 2013
Go for part 2!

Also Purple or what ever doesnt seem to be a pc but then I have no idea what it represents

Angnor

Nov 11, 2010
Doom972 said:
I think that there is a reference there, but it's way too subtle for me to get.

Yes, I want to see part 2 please. I think I might look for an LP of this.
Agreed.

Graham/Paul, if you're looking for a new game for GPLP, this is it!

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
We've already jumped down this rabbit hole, guys, there's no turning back now. WE MUST DO PART 2!

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
Kyrdra said:
Go for part 2!

Also Purple or what ever doesnt seem to be a pc but then I have no idea what it represents
It's a Sega Neptune, a prototype which was basically a combination 32X and Genesis, I think.

K.ur

Jul 31, 2013
I trust you guys.
Semi on topic: Funimation has the anime to this simulcasting (is it called that?) right now.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
You wear pants while playing games?

And you could have a more Japanese game; set it in a secondary school, busty teacher who causes any male students to have random nosebleeds, a cute sidekick cat - possibly with superpowers and at least one enemy with tentacles.

Then throw in a completely at random exercise game before every fight - you know, to warm your character up. To finish off of course, the final battle must be fought in giant robots.

[edit]
Also, go for it. I'm game for you to suff... ..er, I mean continue this one.

Breywood

Jun 22, 2011
I'd watch part two, you guys. Sure, it's cheesy JRPG action with anime bewbs, but I don't think it's pretending to be something else.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Yes, do it, do it!

Also the PC is right. Our PC master race will stand againt all 3 of you united and win. We alraedy managed to force you to dress up like me with your new architecture, now i will crush you from the inside out!

P.S. sweatpants? they are kinda getting in fashion here. i mean seriuosly you would see girs with sweatpants walking around like they would be in a kinky dress or something.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Angnor said:
Graham/Paul, if you're looking for a new game for GPLP, this is it!
Yeah, I mean asking if we want a part 2 of this insanity? I want a 27 part GPLP.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
KOMega said:
Ya sure why not? I'd watch a part 2.

Also I don't think purple is PC, but whatever.
Now that you mention it, the PC character should have been blue, like the Windows 7 default taskbar and desktop.

The next part may be single frames, but at least they're pretty. It's like the Atelier series: cheesy, fancy, and on the PS3, of course.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
I must see a part 2... maybe a part 3, 4 and 5 also :p

Also is the purple PC or iPhone games? Because if it's iPhone games I can totally get behind the other 3 ganging up on her. Also how can the Xbox one be call Leanbox when that chest makes her anything but lean?