Unskippable: Left 4 Dead

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Im so checking out that desert bus thing. I wondered why the video was 6 minutes long.
EDIT: What time is 6pm Eastern time in GMT? 21st Nov 2am?

Loved the skip the button scene xD

Segadroid

Apparently a Premium Member now
Mar 20, 2009
Although this is dangerous airspace, I think they cleverly cleaned up after themselves.

JSW

Oct 7, 2009
The black guy survived longer than anyone in Night of the Living Dead, and that was the original zombie movie.

(And the only good one, other than the comedies.)

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
L4D was intended to be an homage to zombie movies, so cheesiness was kinda par for the course. Mocking it for its overly seriousness would be like mocking an energy drink for having too much caffeine. That being said, that was still really good.

Rock 'n' Soul

Nov 15, 2009
I'm just going to go ahead and come to terms with the fact that I'm probably one of few that laughed at the "West Side Story" reference.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
The batteries ALWAYS die right when you need them. Oh well, I guess you got some good puns out of it, like the Alex Mercer thing, now that was funny stuff.
He did deserve it. he's a duche.
And I'm shocked the overdressed black guy lives as long as he does. For that matter why after 2 weeks is he still wearing at tie?! Is he keeping it with him in case he needs to go have a business luncheon with the zombie horde?
Black guy: "Today, during this luncheon, I hope that we can negotiate a mutually beneficial relationship between Zombie Horde Inc. and us four survivors. I would like to point out I'm still wearing a tie to project a more professional appearance."
W...T...F? 0_o

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
Distorted Stu said:
Im so checking out that desert bus thing. I wondered why the video was 6 minutes long.
EDIT: What time is 6pm Eastern time in GMT? 21st Nov 2am?

Loved the skip the button scene xD
I believe EPT is -7:00 GMT.

I just watched this with no audio and I really don't know why, sonce it's just watching the L4D opening with no audio. Nice/Horrified to see you guys doing Desert Bus again. What was last year's score?

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
OK after seeing this I guess I understand why everyone hates Louis, he's an idiot.

Also "kids dont wait for too weeks after the infection, your penis might drop off", how sexist! equal rights!, I demand to hear of vagina's dropping too!.

Like its hot.

JugglerPanda

Apr 23, 2009
Rock said:
I'm just going to go ahead and come to terms with the fact that I'm probably one of few that laughed at the "West Side Story" reference.
That was my favorite joke.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
OK, I'm big enough to admit it - I was wrong.

I thought you guys couldn't work with good cutscenes, but this proved me wrong - I laughed, a lot :)