Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

Apr 29, 2010
GrahamS said:
superbatranger said:
Nooooooooo!!! I missed it! Someone please tell there's going to be a replay.
The whole thing will be aired in nicely digestible chunks over the next while.
So you're all good!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, good sir! That's exactly the kind of thing I wanted to hear. I look forward to watching it.

Freemon

Nov 18, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES! I missed it! I hate myself now! Dang dang dang dang! My life is meaningless now. Or maybe not. I can just wait for the guys to upload it, right? right? right...

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Obviously a bit late, but just finished watching the recorded 2:09:47 video on Ustream.tv and I thought I'd drop in and say: This was good, I look forward to more, I'm annoyed I missed it live and I hope the next game has a little less faffing fapping around - not on your part, the thing with the SheepCow was hilarious - but it'd be nice if the game got started before the one hour thirty mark.

Keep it up fellows.

Freemon said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES! I missed it! I hate myself now! Dang dang dang dang! My life is meaningless now. Or maybe not. I can just wait for the guys to upload it, right? right? right...
There's a video of it up here [http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9109196], but I think it's missing a bit off the start.

Whispering Death

May 24, 2009
So what's up with the one-liners that appear in the top-right hand side of the screen? Who is that writing those? That part wasn't explained.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Captainguy42 said:
dex-dex said:
do you believe that unskippable would win the film festival when you first submitted it?

and just o note, My mother's name is Nancy now i will think of a crappy game because of you!
Actually it turns out Nancy is his sister.
well she is still a *****
and I will still think of this silly game whenever a telemarketer calls the house asking for Nancy.

belfazof

Jun 24, 2010
I loved the combination of pure improv humor and the live comments feed. You do well to think of so many funny comments so quickly and consistently. Please continue making these!

askwho

Nov 19, 2009
Alex <3 the guy who was basically running the thing behind the scenes was the one posting the stealth one liners (http://twitter.com/eximworks) , he is the power behind the throne :p.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
And then there are the flowers...
[http://www.flickr.com/photos/20114028@N05/4922424312/]

As a fan of the Legaia series (yes I do the brass to say that), I gotta say don't feel too bad about losing to the gorilla monkey. Not only are the bosses hard, theres the fact that you can't easily get to a store. It left me so quenching for healing items that I had to start over in order to stock up/level up and get past the first few maps.

Xanthious

Dec 25, 2008
Wow, watched it all the way through this morning live. Holy shit was that some funny stuff. I had to stay 2 hours late at work today thanks to this. Well worth it. Can't wait to see you guys do another and another and another. Don't know if it will matter or not but I would love to see you pick up where you left off in this game personally.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
So was... this not recorded? The stream just tells me it's offline.
I still don't believe people use ustream when livestream records everything for you for people to view afterward.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Aw, hell, I wasted the day doing productive things.

Could you post videos so people can still watch it if they miss it.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Amnestic said:
Obviously a bit late, but just finished watching the recorded 2:09:47 video on Ustream.tv and I thought I'd drop in and say: This was good, I look forward to more, I'm annoyed I missed it live and I hope the next game has a little less faffing fapping around - not on your part, the thing with the SheepCow was hilarious - but it'd be nice if the game got started before the one hour thirty mark.

Keep it up fellows.

Freemon said:
There's a video of it up here [http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9109196], but I think it's missing a bit off the start.
Son of a *****. It's private and won't let me watch it.

Waif

MM - It tastes like Candy Corn.
Mar 20, 2010
I really hope they broadcast this again, I totally missed it! It's probably really epic too ^~^!