Unskippable Let's Play - Legaia 2

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Jack and Calumon said:
I'm still in the chat. I do not plan to leave. It is my Halo 2. I shall not let go.

Calumon: Monkey was scary.
Aaaaw! did the monkey scare you!

good luck staying on chat jack! if you manage 4 vhours i'll give you a E-cookie.
Unless you've already left...

Matthew Wilson

Apr 27, 2010
I don't know if anyone has asked this yet but when will this be shown again. They said they'd repeat it and I would like to know when.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
imnotparanoid said:
Jack and Calumon said:
I'm still in the chat. I do not plan to leave. It is my Halo 2. I shall not let go.

Calumon: Monkey was scary.
Aaaaw! did the monkey scare you!

good luck staying on chat jack! if you manage 4 vhours i'll give you a E-cookie.
Unless you've already left...
I'm still in, and riding strong! With 47 guests and one other person in the chat. ProtoChimp!

YEAH! We will hold the gate!

Calumon: Hold the gate! We need to get through it!

Comrade Goby

Mar 30, 2008
Great stuff.

Now what you guys really need is a Let's Play of METAL GEAR. The whole thing! Maybe a Metal Gear week or something?

99problems

Aug 23, 2010
Thanks for a great show! I really love your live stuff and this came as a pleasant surprise since I first heard of this event today. I integrated you into my evening, carrying my laptop with me all over the apartment. It's hard to describe in text, but you guys really made my evening (and that's saying a lot since today was my first day at work after my vacation).
I am GMT+1 so the time fit me perfectly. You came on after work and after dinner. Couldn't be more perfect :)

I hope that there will be a Desert Bus this year again!

Thank you for tonight, and I hope you get the chance to do it again!

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
This brings back fond memories of Final Fantasy 1...

...are you guys like trapped in JRPG purgatory? I hope if you do it again you play something like Myst....I think it would be funnier.

Pyrokinesis1019

Jun 3, 2010
Aww... I missed this. I hope they get the recording up soon. First full week of school, and it starts off making me unknowingly miss this awesome event.

Supp

Nov 17, 2009
You guys really need to play Earthbound/Mother 3. They're two of the best JRPGs of all time.

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
Ah, Missed the vast majority of it. Came in along the 40th minute, right when he was about to kill the gathercrab. Left just after he figured the artifact was gone.

I hope it will still be funny without the live chat. Half of the experience for me was 'being there' as it is life, it's different than watching a recording.

EDIT: OMG rebroadcast started! watching