Unskippable: Madworld

spuddaemon

Nov 9, 2009
Ironically, I just had a case of VPD... not pleasant... so yes, you'd better get that check up...

About the size of all these guys... from what I've seen, most people built like that have the testosterone overload and ego to go with the body... these guys were all kind whimpy... running away and pleading for their lives. *sheeeeeeeeesh* [in black&white of course]

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
emusega said:
God, is the whole game really all black and white (yeye and red)? This must be really annoying.
Not the best episode, but I blame the game. More gritty means less talk and action meaing less to make fun of.
Trust me it was (sure the black and white give it a graphic novel style). With the mono colours it lack sense of depth so there was a few time I got stuck for not "seeing" it properly were I shouldn't have that problem in the first place if it was in colour.
OT- I chuckle with the demon wearing the mayor skin joke.

TheSchaef

Feb 1, 2008
Sabrestar said:
If that was supposed to be the President at that press conference, I kept expecting "Nothing moves the Blob!"
I got my collective "GYUH!" for this episode so I'm all good.

Caramel Frappe said:
"He's had killed 1,000 men even bigger then you" (not sure if I said it right)
Two dozen. But who can blame you in the face of a thick Eastern Bloc accent?

And yes, it's a cel-shaded black-and-white experience, with stylized red blood, like something out of Sin City. Love it or hate it, it was woefully underappreciated as a Wii title.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Who doesn't love the Darkwing Duck reference.

Quick, Jack, if you are to survive, you must get dangerous!

Tempest13

Aug 23, 2010
Love mad world, but I'll be damned if I'm ever forced to take it seriously. Nice unskippable, guys.

gNetkamiko

Aug 25, 2010
Maybe it's just me, but Steve Blum's voice doesn't seem to fit well with a muscular body.

I do like the vid, though. Another job-well-done, guys.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
Mydnyght said:
Sabrestar said:
If that was supposed to be the President at that press conference, I kept expecting "Nothing moves the Blob!"
The Blob? I kinda thought that was the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man myself.

Anyway, somehow this video gave me a craving for Count Chocula cereal....
Funny, I got an Ultimate X-Men mojo vibe myself.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
Soviet Heavy said:
Dammit, you can't go anywhere without Steve Blum voicing someone can you?
Nope you sure can't. I was playing dragon age origins and I swore he was a random NPC dwarf. That man hustles!

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Swifteye said:
Soviet Heavy said:
Dammit, you can't go anywhere without Steve Blum voicing someone can you?
Nope you sure can't. I was playing dragon age origins and I swore he was a random NPC dwarf. That man hustles!
Tip, bring Oghren to Gorim in Denerim. Watch Steve talk to himself. hilarity ensues.

ProjectTrinity

Apr 29, 2010
Steve Blum! *w* <3

Cemented his popularity with his role as Spike. Though naturally the dub haters wouldn't know what a good dub was if it was slapping them in the face. Even if they heard Chaos Wars first. ' -'

This episode was great, per always.

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
Good lord, is there anything Steve Blum ISN'T in? I swear he's more prolific than Nolan North.

Rose1034

Jan 12, 2010
So the guy took out the bridges. My question is why doesn't anyone own a boat? And not one ferry? No coast guard? In conclusion, what the heck is this game about?

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
When I saw "JJ" the first thought I had was Hellboy. Your one Ron Pearlman away from a Hellboy game. Funny video as ever.