Unskippable: Prototype

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Prototype

Graham and Paul follow a dead guy with super powers. Don't worry - he's just a Prototype.

Watch Video

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
All those poor faceless people. it's like they exist just to die.
oh... wait a second...
Another good Unskippable though :)
and... I'm not going to quote any of it here... that would just be over the top.

Krakyn

Mar 3, 2009
How dare you guys work on Rosh Hashanah!

"Got your head!" had to be the best line. I loved it, as usual.

rickheg

Jun 17, 2009
Haha great Unskippable. I especially liked the bit talking about the kill team in the morgue.

webrunner

Sep 23, 2009
A good game can still have ridiculous cutscenes. Prototype is a great game but it's pretty much entirely ridiculous.

Aunel

May 9, 2008
not their funniest, but still pretty good for a game that is not that big on the story and cut scenes.

"and so ends Unskippables guys with weird arms trilogy"

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
There were a few times I thought it would end but it just kept on going, at one point I thought Hideo Kojima had a hand in this.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Pardon me for my noobishness, but who exactly was the third in the 'guys with weird arms trilogy'? Mercer and Dark Sector guy I know, but that last one...

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Weird i was watching random Unskippable episodes and then i seen on the side "Unskippable: PROTOTYPE". Great stuff like always!

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Wow, best unskippable episode in months, both in terms of how funny it was and how cool the game looks.

pfloriani

Jul 24, 2009
HT_Black said:
Pardon me for my noobishness, but who exactly was the third in the 'guys with weird arms trilogy'? Mercer and Dark Sector guy I know, but that last one...
I assumed that they were referring to Wolverine.