Unskippable: Prototype

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Can't believe they didn't mention how much the kill team soldiers look like Tusken raiders. Tsk tsk.
Other than that slight grievance, great as always *thumbs up*

VickyBit

Sep 23, 2009
The video amused me, but the description beneath it.. I was surprised to see such a major spoiler there U:

kmg90

Jan 21, 2009
pfloriani said:
HT_Black said:
Pardon me for my noobishness, but who exactly was the third in the 'guys with weird arms trilogy'? Mercer and Dark Sector guy I know, but that last one...
I assumed that they were referring to Wolverine.
no bionic commando

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Here are all the wierd arm games in total that were on UnSkippable so far and weird forearm armor doesn't count unless its mystical;

Onimusha 3 - Samanosuke's Gauntlet

Wolverine Uncaged - Not just Wolverines Claws but his brother's nail claws.

Devil May Cry - Dante's Devil Arm and Trishes ability to channel lightning through her arms.

MGS4 - Liquid's arm on Ocelot's body.

Dark Sector - The infectious parasite on the main characters arm that produces a Glaive.

Prototype - Alex Mercer's ability to create claws based on the mutant enemies he devours that has those same arms.

I hope there will be an Infamous episode of Unskippable. That would be awesome!

If I missed any games that had weird arm characters let me know because I didn't watch through all the episodes to find them...I uh...skipped through them.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Ah I love this game and you said allot of the things I though when I first saw the opening of this game. Like how the hell can someone not see shit growing on a cap when they're looking right at it? And yes Alex is a dick. XD

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
NeonZombie said:
they didn't say the 7th time i died when alex was in surgeory
That's because it didn't show him dying and blacking out. It wouldn't have worked.

Great video. Beat me to the punch on that Guys With Weird Arms Trilogy joke, lol.

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
This was a all-round winner, but the Jackson Tribute mob and "A simple 'no' would've worked" had me in stitches.

And it's true. If this had been a Resident Evil game, that would've killed him. Even without an exposed heart.

Also, I'm liking these badges that got handed out. Perhaps we can all surround an Akrid in tribute to Bernie.