Unskippable: Radiata Stories

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Radiata Stories

Adventure, and intrigue await in Radiata Stories. Maybe sometime after the goofy cutscene we'll get to see them.

Watch Video

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
"What did I do!?"

"Well for one you let this beat band orcestra in!"

Classic, much better than last week's.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
This reminds me of the Grandia 3 on... Which is a good thing.

Betting on the Master Chief in fight against a Goomba.

Falien

Nov 21, 2008
I loved how your "God" gag was made into a "Dad" gag this time around. Also loved the "get down" part - Jet Set Radio Future if I'm not mistaken? ;)

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Ok, funny review as always. Couldn't watch the whole thing because it was somehow worse than the X-Blades video but funny none-the-less.

Fingerprint

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2008
"No, not those positions"

That was pretty good. I felt the video quality wasn't up to its usual, high standard though.

Oh, and I loved the writing on the screen in the end credits, I would hate my parents for that too.

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
This is definitely my favourite unskippable yet! Thanks a lot guys for your amazing work. Theres way too many spectacular jokes to mention, I was laughing almost nonstop :)

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
ssgt splatter said:
Ok I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too corny and the animation was was last, last gen. Also it was yet another JRPG. If you guys have to review those kinds of games at least review current ones not ones that were on the Gamecube or PS1
But this series isn't even about reviews...

Loved the music cracks and jokes about his ever so cheesy name
Also where DID their weapons come from at the end - he carries his sword for miles to the castle then it just appears in his hand

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Great Episode, but I really loved the first joke:
"Hey Kettle! You're black!"
"So are you!"

EDIT:
ssgt splatter said:
Ok I couldn't watch the whole thing, it was too corny and the animation was was last, last gen. Also it was yet another JRPG. If you guys have to review those kinds of games at least review current ones not ones that were on the Gamecube or PS1
As someone else mentioned: Unskippable isn't a review show or segment. It's a just a mockery of bad cutscenes. And, oh shock of shocks, many JRPGs have terrible cutscenes, hence the many JRPGs used. And how cares about the graphics? You're watching it. You aren't playing it (Even though I would say graphics don't make a game).
And it was obviously in engine, not a pre-rendered cutscene.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
DMPhantom said:
Awesome, but needs more slide whistle
and kazoo.

Baby Tea said:
Great Episode, but I really loved the first joke:
"Hey Kettle! You're black!"
"So are you!"
Actually, my reaction when the pot first said this, "But the kettle wasn't black..."

asiepshtain

Apr 28, 2008
That was halirious, best one yet. Great work guys.

Also, some of the worst cut-scenes I've ever seen, what were they thinking?!