Unskippable: Sonic Unleashed

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
somekindarobot said:
GrahamS said:
Evil robots are no match for a cartoon rodent that can run fast.
C'mon, guys. Hedgehogs are insectivores, not rodents.

SCIENCE NAZI, AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
In my defence, I don't make those posts.
So, it wasn't me! Haha!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I feel obligated to point out that his full name is Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik. I know others have already mentioned this, but I felt obligated to mention it too. "Eggman" is like his villainous alias kinda like The Shredder (I'm not even going to try and spell his real name) only not quite as cool.

Anyway good video guys, but don't take up singing you suck at it.
Also, I recall hearing a rumour that one of Sonic's creators is a huge Dragonball Z fan and admitted that the Super Sonic transformation was inspired by it.

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
so he gets sucked out of the spaceship by explosive decompression, yet has no problem running in a vacuum earlier in the cut scene?

Amondren

Oct 15, 2009
Lol thank god i haven't heard kids saying "When i grow up i wanna be like sonic" lets stick to batman and superman kids :p

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Graham and Paul said:
Next Crash Bandicoot game:
Dr. Cortex carpet bombs
DC and Crash gets a gun.
Sweet cherry-flavoured Ice Cream on a fucking stick! Now that's a game that I really want to play! Somebody make that game!

darian Nenith

Nov 18, 2009
miquelfire said:
darian Nenith said:
Pretty good episode. I actually thought it was a pretty good cut scene. I don't understand why everyone hates the game, I've had loads of fun with it. Speed levels are awesome, and the were-hog levels are tolerable, if only because they're mostly platforming.
Have you played the Wii/PS2 version? You must have the 360/PS3 (which appears to be what this cut scene is from as the title doesn't appear in the Wii version...)
Actually, no. I'm playing the Wii version. I've heard that the 360/PS3 version had much more fighting in the were-hog levels. I've also heard the speed levels had instant death traps and were too fast for it's own good, neither of which are true of the Wii version.

-BloodRush- said:
darian Nenith said:
Darkstar370 said:
darian Nenith said:
Pretty good episode. I actually thought it was a pretty good cut scene. I don't understand why everyone hates the game, I've had loads of fun with it. Speed levels are awesome, and the were-hog levels are tolerable, if only because they're mostly platforming.
That's because they blindly believe everything that Yahtzee says.
Yes, good point. It's a shame, too, because the game has some incredibly fun levels, a couple of which even stand up to good old sonic adventure 2...
until they are able to give sonic glory again, i support everything yahtzee said about this game.
So does that mean you'll disagree with Yahtzee about this game once they "Give sonic glory" again?

Like I said I actually thought that the game was pretty good, at least as far as the speed levels go. The were-hog levels were generic but tolerable; though I can understand why most people didn't like them. They didn't really belong in a sonic game.

Pinstar

Jul 22, 2009
Sonic lends itself to this kind of treatment. Its like MST3K's treatment of a gumby episode.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw