Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

ccdistancerunner

Sep 11, 2008
GrahamS said:
ccdistancerunner said:
Kinda dissapointed that there was no "And that was the 4th time I died."
Oh, there'll be plenty of time for that.
I feel honored to be quoted by the creator of "Unskippable".
I really like your videos... it's refreshing to hear exactly what I do during cutscence, but a ton funnier.

McClaud

Nov 2, 2007
Factualality said:
This is such a load of utter dross. It's like the conversations that are only mildly entertaining when having them with your friends whilst playing games, so I can only assume that this kind of crap appeals to those without any friends and who lack the mental capacity to find fault in the slew of badly written and designed games out there.

I kept looking at the clock and wondering when the entertainment was going to start, but quite unsurprisingly it didn't, and there was no way I could make it past the three minute mark. In that time I realised that the only even mildly entertaining comments were shot from Yahtzee, but what did anyone expect, really.

There is nothing good on this entire site besides Zero Punctuation and only when it is done by Yahtzee. Despite how that sounds, this isn't coming from a fan boy, but merely a well balanced critical individual. Even the mere _adverts_ for other features on this site are badly presented and seldom make any sense, but we still have to sit through them to access the worthwhile Yahtzee content.
You know what's funny?

That people like you don't seem to find any of these funny, yet people like you continue to watch them to make assanine observations about each episode (or generalized ones like yours episode after episode).

Given, there is a group of people who like to watch them and think they are funny. That's a finite number. However, since you watch them, it encourages more people to watch them. Which makes the Escapist pay them to make more of them, so more people watch them, etc.

So do you know who you have to blame for something you don't like on the Escapist?

YOU

And I'm sure the LRR guys thank you for it.

Jallis370

Mar 2, 2009
Oy, Yahtzee, I really like your style in Zero Punctuation, but don't heckle on Graham and Paul here. It's not appropriate in this series and ruins the mood. The part at the end was okay though.

Enough critic, I BLOODY LOVED THIS! Moar plix. This is better than sex. Yes, I watch this more than I interact with females. Give me my fix!

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
I think Yahtzee was kinda insulting himself with the small straight joke, but still it was his mother.

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
"That girl has a really deep voice"
"That boy has a really high-pitch voice"

Those really cracked me up keep up the good work!

Lookwhatifound

Mar 31, 2009
'... Weapons of mass destruction razed lands in the blink of an eye...'

'Oh I'm sorry I was blinking, what happend?'

That frigging slayed me xD

MrShadowzs

Apr 5, 2009
why was it so damn funny when that fat guy was talking "i'm going to go eat a stick of butter" i laughed so hard at that

Hiroshi Mishima

Sep 25, 2008
I know this is gonna sound weird.. but... what the HELL does Star Ocean have to do with Earth? If I recall the first two games right, there was NOTHING to do with Earth. Why did they have to go all Front Mission in Space on us like that? And WHAT was up with Reimi's first shot in the game being a "slighty below her backside so we can all see up her ass" pose? My gods, the game industry is just going down in flames all around me.

I was amused to see they pointed that out, somewhat, in their ZP dealy on Wednesday, though. That was awesome. So was Yahtzee, it made this episode so much more hilarious.

Gregorius

May 28, 2008
Not to state the blatantly obvious, but Yahtzee made this a lot funnier than I thought it was going to be. They really ought to do these cross-over episodes more often.