Unskippable: Star Ocean: The Last Hope

OiXerxes

Jan 3, 2009
kukuku ^^ said:
Unexpected. Who's idea was it for Yahtzee to join in Unskippable?
Very good as always and I hope that Graham and Paul make a good ZP for Wednesday. :]
I don't think it was anyone's idea, because it seemed like Yahtzee wanted to go to the bathroom, but Graham and Paul were recording at the time.

"I gave his mom a straight last night...and she loved it!" ROFL!

This was probably the best Unskippable, then Resident Evil 5

AmbrMerlinus

Feb 2, 2009
I feel like I've been waiting all my life for something to make me laugh as much as this video. Well done, guys.

ssj4raditz

Jan 26, 2009
Awesomely hilarious! Probably one of the best so far. Good job having Yahtzee join in, he was delightful.

Allan Foe

Dec 20, 2007
I salute you, gentlemen! This guest star thing was a delicious treat and I hope you guys were serious about making an appearance on ZP, such cross-pollination of Escapist's shows would be very amusing.

Elminsters Hat

Sep 3, 2008
Very funny episode. Definitely a successful experiment, hopefully more like this will pop up on the escapist.

Can't wait for the next ZP now!

ntnimara

Oct 3, 2008
it felt just a liiiiitle bit too crowded in the toilet this time.. but hey.. it was a good show..

I enjoyed Yahtzee's surprise appearance..

I'm very interested in next ZP now

Toomachine

Sep 10, 2008
That was funny as hell! Looking forward to Zero Punctuation this week.

"See ya on Wednesday, small straight."
"What?"
"Huh...Okay. In the game of Yahtzee, a small straight is when four dice line up sequentially. I believe he was meaning it as an insult."
"Oh Really? Well, I think I gave his mum a small straight last night...AND SHE LOVED IT!"

Definitely one of the best they've done.

Emendo5

Mar 25, 2009
"You think it would be better if we had stick figures swearing with a yellow background?" Awesome, I wonder if the "prove which show is easier to make" thing will mean Gahram and Paul will do ZP next Wensday, that'd be sweet.

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
aw man, that scene with those two girls yammering at each other was brilliant.

"but you're both twelve!"