Unskippable: Two Worlds

PumpItUp

Sep 27, 2008
Not to mention that the opening scene made almost no sense for the first half. Orcs? Taint? Who is the girl? Why was she kidnapped? Who is that dude with the awful voice? The main dude, I mean, not the other 3 people who also have terrible voices. T'were it any worse I would refuse to buy this game. T'were it any better, I would just ignore it anyway.

Here's a challenge to Paul and Graham: You should try to carry one joke from each video over to the next one. The "Eyebrows" gag in Grandia III was hilarious.

Also, this video is awesome. Not as great as Grandia and Dirge of Cerberus but then, look at what Paul and Graham have to work with. You can only make shit look so pretty.

clauwman

Jan 31, 2009
"Go On!....."

Oh god I hope that was a Daily Show reference because that sounded just like JS...

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Yeah, the taint thing is going to drive me crazy after a while..

Stand aside archway!

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
"I bet it's just like diablo...." :D
Also- gotta ask. Do you pre-script your dialogue or is it purely off-the-cuff?

I3uster

Nov 16, 2008
wordsmith said:
"I bet it's just like diablo...." :D
Also- gotta ask. Do you pre-script your dialogue or is it purely off-the-cuff?
They said they have to watch the videos several times, so yeah

KeithA45

Jan 19, 2009
Beautiful job. Although to be honest, I think the rediculousness of the dialogue had it coming.

Favorite parts:

"Ugh, you know what? I'm just gonna collapse off this horse."
"'The building is empty, we can pass the night here.' 'Who am I talking to?'"
"Horse! You had ONE job!"
"You just said, 'It is an accursed place that is'"
"Oh, NOW we're adding an apostrophe-T's on things!"
"'Do you fear this place so much?' 'No I'm wearing a shock collar. If I go more than 200 yards from the village... ah... ZAP'"
"'Tis only Groms that vists this temple' 'And Groms is a CRAZY guy'"

And of course, every instance of the word 'taint'

Slow start, but worth the wait =)

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Wow, thats really bad voice acting. Now only is it poorly structured, paced and not real old english, they even flip flop on that. No wonder it got bad reviews...

"Horse, you had ONE job!" Nice!

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
I guess the rooster isn't a morning person.
Nice job, the dialog in the game must have been written by someone reading the old English dictionary upside down...

Quelthazar

Jan 26, 2009
Nice one. That was some terrible game cinematics but at least the Unskippable was lolz.

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
The taint jokes were okay at first, but elementary school sexual jokes can only get you so far.

There were a few good moments, but this one didn't have me laughing like the others. Perhaps the already-terrible dialog set the bar too low? Grandia and Eternal Sonata were far better.

Magnikai

Oct 29, 2008
Part of me is now dead inside. If I had actually bought that game, I probably would've killed myself...ugh though. Liked the bit about them arguing over a picnic.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I was considering getting his game too, the reveiw said the dialogue was slightly annoying, Spot on Pc Format!