Unskippable: Two Worlds

whyarecarrots

Nov 19, 2008
sirdanrhodes said:
It wasn't that funny this week...
I'd have to agree: Grandia III had a fair number of laugh out loud moments, while this raised barely more than a wry chuckle. None of the jokes seemed to work and the whole thing was slow and uninteresting.

Not your best guys I'm afraid to say.

Noseman26

Feb 9, 2009
"I don't control the weather."
"Well what kind of mage are you.? I bet Jeff could control the weather."
"He's a weather mage! That's what he does!"

Pure win. one of my favorites so far. that and all the "Taint" jokes.

man-man

Jan 21, 2008
clauwman said:
"Go On!....."

Oh god I hope that was a Daily Show reference because that sounded just like JS...
THAT'S where I recognised that from... I knew it was familiar. Thanks :)

Well, I near enough soiled myself laughing (although by "near enough" I mean "didn't") so that was awesome. Taint ftw.

TheBlueRabbit

Ballistic Comedian
Jan 9, 2009
I was infected by the taint once. Then I got better.

Good work, guys. I'll have to echo the not as good as the rest crowd, but still worth watching. Keep it up.

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
Loved it as every other of the Unskippable-videos =D
Love it to the end =D
These videos all crack me up more than any other I've seen on the web =D

But it's a shame he did'nt comment on how nothing of the weed actually disappeared even though he was cutting as if it was between life or death ..

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
I still think Dirge of Cerberus is the best Unskippable so far, but this was pretty good. One thing that I like about Unskippable is that even when the commentary isn't great, they can bring a terribly acted cinematic to light. Man oh man, the main character's acting was so awful!

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
Not your top work, but Paul and Graham definitely had some of the best chemistry/rapport/llamas yet, which was nice. And, as usual, there were some fabulous one-liners, just not as consistently funny as last week's was. But still, your average stuff is hilarious.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I've figured it out! Bad cenematics give rise to subpar unskipables. It's like trying to spruce up a lackluster meal (the video itself is the "meal" in this metaphore); add as much delisious spice as you may, and it'll still be infested with taint-- thereby still tasting bad. ;)

Good cinematics = great unskipables.
Bad cinematics = subpar unskipables.

Still, it's kind of funny; the game opens with sour tone, like there's alot to be remourseful over, and it's got the themes of a great victory. "The god of the orcs (or some such) died." Sad sounding narrator. :p Nuts that everything should begin like the end of a happy ending.