Unskippable: X-Blades

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
l Ancient l said:
I REALLY hope the lion wins.
Ditto, what happens because she touched it?

Edit - Graham and Paul have more dialogue than the characters, I just noticed!

Mischiviktus

Aug 6, 2008
In contrast to the video game, this video's awesome. The game is so shitty it's like the development team had the opposite of the midas touch. Instead of turning things to gold, they turned everything they touched on the game to absolute crap.

Typhron

Dec 17, 2008
That is alot of needless ass.

And a character you all were right about. Why does the female main character always have to seem like they eat more carpet then a malfunctioning vacuum while wearing something that contradicts this?

Also, did I just quote Yahtzee? >.>

sirdanrhodes said:
l Ancient l said:
Who knows. Apparently doing your day job is bad.

BrownGaijin

Jan 31, 2009
sirdanrhodes said:
l Ancient l said:
From Wiki:
Any human being who comes in contact with the powerful stones will be horribly cursed - and the power of darkness will once again be awakened.

I think the lion needs to kill her to prevent the darkness from awakening within her. Still it's more fun to think that sphere is deadly for no other reason than the lion's will to kill anyone who touches it.

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
was really expecting a "and that was the X time I died"... but kind of glad it didn't happen. Gotta save those for special occasions.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
You know, if you're supposed to be a bad-ass fighter chick, you should have a voice that doesn't sound like a whiny pre-teen.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
BrownGaijin said:
sirdanrhodes said:
l Ancient l said:
From Wiki:
Any human being who comes in contact with the powerful stones will be horribly cursed - and the power of darkness will once again be awakened.

I think the lion needs to kill her to prevent the darkness from awakening within her. Still it's more fun to think that sphere is deadly for no other reason than the lion's will to kill anyone who touches it.
And the fact she looks like Paris Hilton and has an annoying voice. Those things alone are reason enough to kill her.

Taccer

Mar 18, 2009
I actually quite liked the lion. That said, next to her I'd quite like a blow to the back of the head with a frozen carrot.

Devilpapaya

Apr 3, 2009
sirdanrhodes said:
l Ancient l said:

Edit - Graham and Paul have more dialogue than the characters, I just noticed!
They should have had more, to drown out the chick talking. Seriously, no matter how funny that episode was, every time the chick started talking I wanted to alt+f4.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
My God, that game did look infuriatingly horrible.

Paris Hilton, treasure hunter! Amusing =)