Unskippable: X-Blades

kogane

Apr 11, 2009
"See, I can tell from how little she's wearing that I'm supposed to like this character, yet I feel myself turning on her."

"Maybe if she was wearing less."

This made my day.

dorm41baggins

Feb 24, 2009
Watching this video- I can't help but wonder if the main character was intended to be this irritating. It seems plausible that she was more likable in the original Russian release and the English translation (and actress) completely murdered her.

rayman 101

Jun 7, 2008
Wow. I think the chick in this video has become my most hated video game character ever. And I haven't played the piece of crap.

ideitbawx

Jan 4, 2008
wow .... that game looks terrible!! i feel sorry for whoever made this script. or whoever thought anything about this game was a good idea.

ideitbawx

Jan 4, 2008
alex134219 said:
Unskippable said:
X-Blades

Ancient magic, lost treasures, sword-wielding badass chicks wearing hardly any clothes. What's not to love about X-Blades? The bad cinematic.

Watch Video
umm harrison ford was in the new Indiana Jones
i think they were implying this was an indiana jones rip-off, with the crystal skull & all. give it another watch, you'll hear it

dietpeachsnapple

May 27, 2009
There is only one thing that can truly be said for this situation:

A game should never make you hate the person you HAVE to play. This character could only appeal to the same pubescent girls that beg mommy and daddy to buy them bratz dolls because they already spent all of their allowance on drugs and paying hookers to tell them that they are decent human beings!

To reiterate a previously made comment - I hope the lion wins!

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
Wow. What kind of brain dead game designer thinks we want to play a game that features Paris Hilton as a main character?

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
If she's a treasure hunter she should probably trade sell some of her treasure for pants...

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
So this game was meant to answer the question "could we get away with Valkyrie Wilde?"

And the answer was no.