Unskippable: X-Blades

GoldenShadow

May 13, 2008
I was thinking, if you took all of the cutscenes from Super Smash Bros Brawl end to end, it would make for a good unskippable, maybe a bit long though.

Infiniteloop

Jan 14, 2009
Who approves that voice acting? How can anyone listen to it and say "yeah that's great!" We're going to be rolling in the Benjamins after this game release. Ugh.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Wow... she's a very un-likable charicter.

I'm finding it hard to express how much I hate her, and thats just from this one scean, I can only imagine a whole game.

tustin2121

Dec 24, 2008
I'd just like to add that the developers really need to learn that they DON'T NEED to have ALL the cutscenes be a SINGLE SHOT!! You CAN cut at some point and it allows people to watch the cutscenes WITHOUT GETTING SEA SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 *barf*

great video guys. *retch again from sea sickness*

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
This episode is alright but not great... but some good lines sill.

"That b*tch Lara has got nothing on me!"

Duh

Feb 19, 2009
yay paris hilton joke
i was wondering if they were alowed to mention pop culture

wouldnt the game be better if you played as the lion thing? at least it would be original

Slug Nut

Feb 11, 2009
Lions bimbos and blades, OH MY! Not the best Unskippable I've seen but still pretty good. Keep up the great commentaries guys!

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Kuliani said:
"Uh, should we tell her?"

Hahahaha. No, we shouldn't. And she should always lead the way.
"no no young lady, please I insist you go up the stairs first"

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
"For that, I close my book".
"...and the club scene".
"yay lion".

You guys should do this for every video game...ever.

Zivlok

Dec 12, 2008
For me, one of the funniest ones in awhile. I mean, last week's was great, but it had Yahtzee. It's like Barry Bonds, and has a little asterisk.

Anywho, the jokes in the shop worked well, and the guy's "mmmmhhhhmmhmhmm!" really freaked me out. Loved the Indiana Jones and Palapatine jokes, and the very beginning and ending was great. I love how Paul delivered his "Yay, lion."

Also, this girl and the one from The Bouncer should totally have a tag-team game a la Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time and the like.

sketchesofpayne

Sep 11, 2008
I dunno, all the critic reviews rate the game poorly, but all the user reviews rate it highly. I might give it a try if I can find it for $20. Dialog be as it may, the graphics look beautiful, and it's been a while since I played a hacky-slashy combat game.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
I will admit, I wouldn't mind her ass prancing around in place of Harrison Ford's

Tayrtahn

Feb 24, 2008
Good lord, is that girl the protagonist? I don't think I could stand playing a game based around making her look cool.

alexgeek

Apr 6, 2009
"Did you see Zero Punctuation on Wednesday, those x were hilarious"
What is x? Can't make it out ha.