Unskippable: Zone of the Enders

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
The cockpit gag really only worked because you set it up at the beginning of the video... still, that was damn funny.

dubious_wolf

Obfuscated Information
Jun 4, 2009
Dude maybe it is just because it's Christmas byt the "hehe I'm watching you" robot looks like he is wearing a santa hat! haha.
anyway that one was good. Does this game have any relation to ender's game? I hope not that would be weird...

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Arkvoodle said:
webrunner said:
ZOE2 was a lot better (although it also had some pretty ridiculous cutscenes)

Agree 100%. Second Runner is an amazing game.
I finally got it again from ebay after 5 long years without it....at least I think it was 5 years, I cannae really be arsed to check.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Oh... when I saw that it was ZOE... I was a kid again...
I got one of my catch-phrases, 'even if it costs us the colony', from that game. but 'especially if it costs us the colony' is great :D
Thanks for re-surfacing some great memories, and making new ones :D

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Loved this game. You did a great job with it! So funny! God...takes me back!

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
Did those guys really expect him to save them after they tried to sell him out to the police? I mean really, who wouldn't let them get crushed by a giant mech?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Hah, great work, as usual. My favorite parts the bit about mixing up Monoply for Parcheesi, the "Cockpit" gag, and the discussion of breasts on a mech.

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
I just nostalgia'ed from this video, man that was a fun game back in the day. Funny thing though I didn't remember anything from this video, I guess thats for a good reason right? :)

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
MDSnowman said:
Arkvoodle said:
webrunner said:
ZOE2 was a lot better (although it also had some pretty ridiculous cutscenes)

Agree 100%. Second Runner is an amazing game.
I'll second that, Second Runner was a lot more fun.
i think i am fourthing this opinion if such a thing is possible, ZOE: 2 is one of the few games i have replayed till well over the point of nausea, i kinda hope that one day there will be a third instalment, but it will probably suck

about this episode, it was funny as hell alot of funny jokes from start to finish

DetectiveSparky

Size doesn't matter
Jul 16, 2009
hURR dURR dERP said:
I've got the GBA ZoE game (Fist of Mars), it's pretty cool... Are the console ones anything like it?
Yes in the sense there are Orbital Frames and it's in space. No in the sense of gameplay. Fist of Mars is a strategy game with real-time dodging/aiming (which I really liked). While the first ZoE and Second Runner are action games. In Fist of Mars there was more of a team aspect and in both console games you're alone taking on numerous drones.

I love the ZoE games, and the first one is good, but it's easy to finish it in one sitting (I had to do it once because my sister didn't have a memory card yet). Second Runner improved on a lot from the first one in my opinion (mainly not using Leo as the main character) but I love the series (games and anime) and I really hope they'll make a 3rd game.

I enjoyed this Unskippable, good job :)

7ru7h

Jul 8, 2009
Slash Dementia said:
Awesome Clerks reference. I never get tired of it. "In a row?"
Nice episode.
I almost hated that joke... mainly because I nearly painted my keyboard and monitor with Sprite... Guys, keep up the good work