UPDATE! Kitten being overlooked for adoption because it looks like Hitler..

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
I would adopt it give it a tiny bowler hat and call it charlie after charlie chaplin who also had a small mushstash

Gladiateher

Mar 14, 2011
RoBi3.0 said:
Gladiateher said:
This is a really bizarre story. If it were me I would have been like "OMAH GASH WE NEED THIS HITLER KITTEH" I mean cmon, who wouldnt want that kind of a conversation piece.
Seriously, My cat with dreadlocks is a hella great conversation piece. The only thing better then a dreadlocks cat is a dreadlocks cat with a Hitler cat as a friend.
Im jelly, I wish i had a dreadlocks cat.

IkeGreil29

Jul 25, 2010
Would anyone care to point out what country this is from?

Judging by the article, it is in the UK because it is one of the many "shires" that exist within. But that is very stereotypical, and the US and plenty of other places have "shires" as well, so...

I find it shocking in some ways, as it's not even close to how he looked. But people see Jesus in Cheetos, so it's hard to not be kind of "meh, another quirk about humanity".

srawcripts

Jul 30, 2011
It is very cute in that cup. I feel bad for the kitten, because people think of Hitler. What about Charlie Chaplin. He had a stash like that.

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
They really think that's such a big deal? it doesn't even look like it :mad: people can be so retarded.

Helios_(DEL)

Mar 22, 2010
Buchholz101 said:
Maybe it would help if they didn't refer to her as "Kitler."

That being said, I'd adopt the f*ck out of that furball. I love cats.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! this made my day, well said its just a fucken kitten lol

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I'm not too fond of cats, but that kitty certainly looks pretty cute. Who knows, if I could, I may end up adopting it, soooo cuuuuute!.

elbrandino

Dec 8, 2010
I would adopt that cat. I would adopt her and I would keep the name Kitler. That name is just too hilarious. And yes, refusing to adopt it because it looks like that is a stupid, stupid reason.

SleepyChan

Jul 7, 2010
That was the very reason I ended up with my little Nima-Toad. She was the runt, and at first, I'd wanted her sister, a white, long haired kitten. But then I noticed a brown streak under her nose that resembled Hitler's facial hair. It was a deal breaker. No biggie. She got a good home, and I ended up with the little one who plays fetch.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
People have become so stupid as to overlook KITTENS because they looked like some bad guy 60 years ago???

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
Vhite said:
I would adopted it just because of that.
I have a friend who has 3 cats, all with strange things about them, Guaranteed he would get this one too. He just got another 2 weeks ago that had been hit by a car and broke its jaw (but its fixed now) and also has a spot over its mouth and 2 different coloured eyes. He called in Mangle, haha.
I think it is better, it gives them character.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Vhite said:
I would adopted it just because of that.
I'm sure there are people who would adopt it then mutilate it because of that. Sad but probably true.