UPDATE! Kitten being overlooked for adoption because it looks like Hitler..

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
GAH!! Thats the most adorable kitten I've seen this morning! That's not a Hitler cat at all because Hitler didn't fit so neatly into coffee-cups x3

He would have likely been more popular if he could though...I want that kitten...

ilspooner

Apr 13, 2010
Well, if they are suprised about it, it might partly be because they named it Kitler. I wouldn't really think it looked at all like Hitler if they didn't name it Kitler. I hope the sweet kitty finds a home. :(

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Zetona said:
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
Zetona said:
I do. That spot doesn't look anything like Hitler's stache; it's way too big and lopsided and it covers his nose. All a huge improvement over the original.
Not to mention that it's not even right under it's nose it's more to the right.
More the shelter's fault for naming it Kitler, though when my family adopted cats we stripped them of the ridiculous names the shelter gave them.
People probably didn't even think about it looking like Hitler until they heard its name. Poor thing. I'd adopt it if I could.

Apr 25, 2009
Oh come ON. Are people REALLY this damn stupid? It doesn't even LOOK like Hitler's moustache!

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Well this is ridiculous.
Honestly, it's a tiny bit unfortunate, but there are so many others out there that look so much more like hitler!

Faith in humanity -5.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
my friend has a kitler too, he's called Ozzy but myself and several of my friends refer to him as kitler. i would adopt it but i have a dog who likes chasing cats.

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Humanity. I am disappoint. I thought we were somewhat past judging people by their looks. Now it seems we just do it to animals instead.

That would be an awesome kitty to own anyway. Too bad I live on the other side of the world.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
<youtube=JVSjavz_w0g>

Pretend I'm the one with orange hair, and the cat is the one with purple hair.

That girl's being kidnapped for being too cute.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
I'd want it - the little bit of black makes it look even cuter, it doesn't look anything like Hitler. How stupid can people truly be.

SweetNess_666

Sep 2, 2009
I would adopt this little furball in a heartbeat its bloody adorable!! I don't think my staffy German shepherd n rotweiler would appreciate it very much lol, hope kitty gets rehomed soon sure it will with all the publisity :)

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
GraveeKing said:
I'd want it - the little bit of black makes it look even cuter, it doesn't look anything like Hitler. How stupid can people truly be.
Exactly, it's spot is lopsided and covers most of it's nose. Also it's small enough to fit in a cup, it's adorable :3

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
MoNKeyYy said:
Kenbo Slice said:
That cat is fucking adorable! I would adopt it.
I completely agree! That's one of the cutest cats I've ever seen.
Dr. McD said:
Stall said:
I would just like to say that "Kitler" has to be in the running for one of the greatest cat names in history of cat names.
I prefer "Meow Zedong".

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!

Come on man, get that shit right!

And while we're on the subject of Cat/Dictator Puns, Purr Pot. Your Move.
...proof positive that OP is a drama queen who cares not for the validity of his claims. Sorry, OP. No way in Hell that cat's homeless because of what you say is a resemblance to Hitler. Also? You guys are hilarious.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Colour-Scientist said:
Aw... She's adorable! I suppose though, most kittens are cute so she's got some stiff competition. I got a new kitten a few weeks ago, found him abandoned at the roadside and I didn't have the heart to give him away. I love him to bits.

Although, as cute as he is, that fucker has ruined like three pairs of shoes now. It's all fun and games until they realise they have claws.
Heh. My friend found her kitten on an abandoned building site and brought her home. We all thought she was the cutest little thing until the kitten realised that we were all chewable. Noone was safe when we went round to visit. Now that she is almost a year old she is more sedate, but for a couple of month's she was a furball with sharp claws and teeth.