UPDATE: Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer is incredible. (Added my refletions and a quick guide)

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
I find it a blast, in fact if I didn't have school today I would still be playing. My only problem is that my Quarain Infiltrator is locked. No Quarians makes me a sad Sage.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
The posters here are generally Bioware fanboys. Your opinion is not to be trusted when it comes to Bioware. When I play the multiplayer, then we'll see how 'good' it is.
Because we all need your aproval to see how good it is. Only when you play it, we can know how good it is. Riiiiight

OP: I enjoyed it a lot myself. Although Bioware combat is not the strongest, it's entertaining and addictive. And there's a lot of weight knowing that it will influence the story. I admit, I'm convinced.
You realize this topic is just: "I like it, you should too" right? Whats wrong with me posting "I don't like it, you shouldn't either".

You guys are hypocrites.
No this threat is "I think ME3 multiplayer is good because I played it. What's your opinion?". This isn't indocrination. And I myself complained in the past for ME3 multiplayer, but I think it's good. We're not exactly all fanboys where, only about 5% are.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
The posters here are generally Bioware fanboys. Your opinion is not to be trusted when it comes to Bioware. When I play the multiplayer, then we'll see how 'good' it is.
Because we all need your aproval to see how good it is. Only when you play it, we can know how good it is. Riiiiight

OP: I enjoyed it a lot myself. Although Bioware combat is not the strongest, it's entertaining and addictive. And there's a lot of weight knowing that it will influence the story. I admit, I'm convinced.
You realize this topic is just: "I like it, you should too" right? Whats wrong with me posting "I don't like it, you shouldn't either".

You guys are hypocrites.
Uh, no, no it's not that. The guy is just annoyed that you said "you people are fans of Bioware, therefore your opinion is unimportant, my opinion is the only one that matters." more or less. Kind of haughty. You don't need to like the multiplayer, but for the love of God, don't act treat people on this forum like they don't know what they're talking about, it is rather rude.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Only played a couple of matches myself, but it seems like the sort of thing I could get into. The Vanguard's Biotic charge is never going to get old, neither is the super-melee beat-down. It's pretty hard too, only managed to reach wave 6 by myself... definitely one for coordinated squads.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
Personally i found it boring, but i never really enjoyed Horde Mode in game. Maybe it's partially fault of it being just demo and hence pretty limited on maps/enemy variety but i find myself unable to play more than 2-3 matches a day before i have more than enough of it.
Co-Op games where it's all about killing AI tend to bore me really fast. It's hard to be excited about "what happens now"

Another issue is the way gear/character progress goes in ME3. The fact that those pack are very much RNG based You may have to play for a long time to unlock anything useful for You. I think i haven't got a single sniper rifle upgrade on my Inflitrator till about 18th lvl. Would prefer more reliable way of progressing.

Last thing is general issue with ME3 and it's how many things single button does. Having just one key for cover, run, roll and use can get annoying when Your character just does something completely different than You had in mind.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:

You guys are hypocrites.
Uh, no, no it's not that. The guy is just annoyed that you said "you people are fans of Bioware, therefore your opinion is unimportant, my opinion is the only one that matters." more or less. Kind of haughty.
Well...

One side opinion is clearly biased. So deep inside Bioware's anus, they couldn't decipher an RPG game from an action game.

An the other side opinion is based on empirical evidence.

Which one do you trust more?
I trust the side that isn't here to just troll Bioware/Mass Effect related threads.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:

You guys are hypocrites.
No this threat is "I think ME3 multiplayer is good because I played it. What's your opinion?". This isn't indocrination. And I myself complained in the past for ME3 multiplayer, but I think it's good. We're not exactly all fanboys where, only about 5% are.
Phrase it however you want. I stated the same thing but in opposition. Yet that's taboo when it comes to Bioware, clearly.
You said "When I play it, we´ll see if it's good", saying that we can only be certain if you play. The OP said "I played and I think it´s good".

Honestly, who is biased here?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
hermes200 said:
I thought it was good. Nothing spectacular but good.

I liked that you level up by class, which makes having different characters less of a chore.
But I didn't like that all classes start as humans, and you have to use credits to unlock other races... my plans to have a Turian soldier will have to wait some hours.
I unlocked a Krogan soldier at level 3 as soon as I logged on for the first time and claimed my free pack.

I assumed everyone got that or something equivalent. Or did you get the Krogan and you'd just rather have a Turian?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:

You guys are hypocrites.
Uh, no, no it's not that. The guy is just annoyed that you said "you people are fans of Bioware, therefore your opinion is unimportant, my opinion is the only one that matters." more or less. Kind of haughty.
Well...

One side opinion is clearly biased. So deep inside Bioware's anus, they couldn't decipher an RPG game from an action game.

Biased?...with the 80% of your posts dedicated to saying how awful ME3 is going to be and cussing out everyone that disagree with you(you know, pretty much anyone who actually posted on your threads), you don't get to talk about being biased. I like the demo because I think that it's fun, short and simple, you think just because I liked previous Bioware games that I buy new ones without thinking? I'm insulted.

Riki Darnell

Dec 23, 2011
Zeel said:
I'm not a bioware fan, but I loved this demo. I play all types of shooters and get tired of most after a while, but I could see playing this for a while. I can't think of a game since L4D came out where a few of my friend and I stayed up till 9AM playing a demo.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Zeel said:
anthony87 said:
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:

You guys are hypocrites.
Well...

I trust the side that isn't here to just troll Bioware/Mass Effect related threads.
see! this right here. Any opposition to Bioware is immediately denounced as a troll.

You better start believing in Bioware fanaticism, because you're witnessing it.
I don't give two shits what anyone says about Bioware, however anyone who's obiously trolling is immediately denounced as a troll.

Not that I'm complaining mind you. I find your posts to be amusing as hell.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Zeel said:
anthony87 said:
Zeel said:
erttheking said:
Zeel said:
JamesStone said:
Zeel said:

You guys are hypocrites.
Well...

see! this right here. Any opposition to Bioware is immediately denounced as a troll.

You better start believing in Bioware fanaticism, because you're witnessing it.
No, he doesn't think that you're a troll because you diss ME3 one this website, Dexter111 criticized it and he didn't get labeled a troll. He thinks that you're a troll because that's ALL you do on this website. How much of your posts have been dedicated to how much ME3 will be bad? Seriously go into your history and check, I'm curious.