UPDATE: Penny Arcade Smacks Down Shady PR Dude

Tselis

Jul 23, 2011
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/nw1vm/ama_the_guy_who_replaced_paul_christoforo_and_is/

Is there anyone left that feels like defending this jackass? Really?

MpSai

Jun 25, 2008
I like how he apologizes to Mike just because he "didn?t know how big" his site is or that he was the guy who runs PAX (and he evidently didn't realize PAX was tied to Penny Arcade.)

So basically it's like "I'm sorry, if I knew you were a big deal I would have been a brown-nosing toadie instead!"

Comando96

May 26, 2009
We're gonna kick ass and create comics...

And we've made all our comics for today >:|

*ruins assholes life*

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
Honestly I think he deserves some punishment for all this, you don't act like a complete ass and expect not to be attacked for it. If it's linked to the net then you'll get twice the amount you throw and unless you're an utter moron, you should see it coming.

However I think that those people sending death threats need a good slap in the face/kick in the nuts, even worse if it involves the man's family.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
Flying Dagger said:
As someone who has worked in retail I had my moments where I lost my cool, that's no reason for this campaign of hate.
Isn't he now extorting the company that's producing, as Dave said, a really good product and pretending to be other employees?
He's spent his entire career like this.
1. Seemingly scamming the company, pretending to be a marketer.
2. In that amount of time, abusing their customers, effectively losing even more money for them.
3. Pretending to be other employees.
4. Extortion.

He didn't just lose his cool, he's a moron trying to get away with a list of very serious crimes. Penny Arcade posted this and actually earned some great PR for the company this man sabotaged for his own gain.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
....How did this guy get into PR? Seriously, did he go to school for it? If so, they should have taught him to not be a ****.

Also, any history he had in the business should have blackballed him. So this would have to be his first foray into PR, so why did they leave him unsupervised!?

Morons.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
In the words of Nelson Muntz: "HAW HAW"!

Seriously, it's like they say: if you mess with the bull, you get the horns".