Update: Valve Teaming up with Adult Swim for... Something

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Perhaps, maybe, if were lucky..... Dethklok crossover. Im just saying that would be one of the most amazing things ever.

Or maybe get the minds behind Venture Bros to do an animated movie for TF2. I would also enjoy that, as their art style is some of the best American Animation ive ever watched. (Right after Metalocalypse of course.)

maximalist566

Jan 10, 2012
If they are doing such a huge ARG just to announce Meet the Pyro, imagine what happens when(if) ut comes to HL3 ARG.

Were that Valve who created Inception? They always want to go deeper ;)

NooNameLeft

Sep 15, 2009
Ashcrexl" post="7.379607.14888937 said:
so this will reveal what these "mysterious" item drops we keep getting are all about?

Its meet the Pyro no doubt.
First check the TF2 wiki front page:
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Main_Page
And than go to the explanating in the ARG page:
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/ARG

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
maximalist566 said:
If they are doing such a huge ARG just to announce Meet the Pyro, imagine what happens when(if) ut comes to HL3 ARG.
The internet would explode twice and catch fire for two months.
It will be that awesome.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalve annoys me. They're always drumming things up, but rarely following through....

P.S.
I like Tim and Eric. Yeah. I do. I think it's funny. Also, I've seen no love for Delocated or Children's Hospital here. C'maaan. They're funny.

Cyrromatic

Mar 9, 2012
If it's "Meet the Pyro", it's gonna be a heck of a quick reveal. Like, two days quick.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Meet_the_Pyro

"On June the 22nd, 2012, The Pyro posts a message on the TF2 blog a message stating "Mmmmph mmmmph, mmmmm mmmmmp mmmmmph. Mmmmmph mpm! Mmmmmph mph mm! Hm mmmmmph, hmmmmph mm mmmmmph mmmmmph!" When translated to Morse code, these "mmmphs" state: MONDAY."

Gigatoast

Apr 7, 2010
I don't think some of you people understand, if it's a show, Valve doesn't need any help making it. They've got all the writers, animators, voice actors they need it's not like the TF2 miniseries would be written and directed by the nimrods behind Tim and Eric. Adult Swim would simply be the network it airs on.

And while we're on the subject, Adult Swim has some god awful shows, but they're largely low budget and experimental, on they other hand they also gave us Venture Brothers, Harvey Birdman, The Boondocks, Aqua Teen, and are single handedly responsible for the resurrection of Futurama. So if you hate Adult Swim, just keep haten', cuz it doesn't mean a damn thing.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
This can only be positive, what results. I'm thinking it's going to be the announcement of a TF2 animated series, hopefully right after Black Dynamite (which is going to be awesome).

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
not a fan of TF2, but I do love Valve's work and if they've shown anything...hell I'd like to see them to do a movie!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Scrythe said:
Spoiler alert:

[HEADING=1]It's hats.[/HEADING]
YESSSSSsssssss
HATS.

Hopefully it will just be something nice and not bothersome to the existing awesomeness of the franchaise. Like maybe new hats in the game and a special marathon of the "meet the" videos combined with a televised premiere of Meet the Pyro. I'd like that.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
MrGalactus said:
Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalve annoys me. They're always drumming things up, but rarely following through....

P.S.
I like Tim and Eric. Yeah. I do. I think it's funny. Also, I've seen no love for Delocated or Children's Hospital here. C'maaan. They're funny.
I don't watch delocated, but the guy on its cameo in Saints Row 3 was funny. But yeah, there is a lot of shit on [as], but at the same time it has a lot of funny stuff, like Robot Chicken or Venture Bros. Seriously, Ghosts of the Sargasso is like my favorite anything ever.

Imthatguy

Sep 11, 2009
Anyone else annoyed that they brought back toonami but put it right back in the spot that killed it?