Upskirt

Eamar

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2012
Country
UK
Ummmm... ok? I'm fast losing interest in this story arc to be honest.

rosac

Sep 13, 2008
The title made me smile, but seriously, I want this arc to end quickly, but with closure. No offence meant, it just seems to be dragging a little.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
... Okay... That was uhhh... that was pointless, wasn't it? At least we now know he's real, because how else could she fall out the window, and be stopped in mid-air? He's gotta be a real person, no doubt about it.

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
...I officially have no idea where this is going.

Seriously, Grey you're gonna have to end this on a high note or else you're gonna have a lot of frustrated people by the end of this grumbling and speculating on all the other jokes you could've made on games/game journalism this year.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I think I'm with the majority here when I say I hope theres a good pay-off to this arc, it is going a bit Bleach-esq right now.

Also, I do believe I was promised an upskirt shot. Disappointed.

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
Not sure what all the complaints are about - I like this story arc.

The question I have is : Which of the two of them is the crazier?

[The correct answer is they are both clearly batshit bananas, and even thinking about comparing them will result in you losing your own sanity]

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
I think it's time to consider more than on page at a time of this. It's very well paced when you read it all at once, the kind of thing more suited to a book than a cartoon strip. So while I like this and the writing is sharp and the drawings are great and the wit is there, it very much is suffering from being on the "webcomic" platform.

You probably know this and are gritting your teeth right now in painful anticipation of this arc that you probably finished months ago finishing soon, though. Especially with these comments. Dear god, I hope you make it to the end without going insane, guys.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Is... the next issue going to be him saying something like "Once you've experienced the threat of death, you can live your life to the full!" or something cliche like that?

Really haven't liked this arc. Not a great story to begin with, and regardless of Erin's (only lately) unfunny quips in-between the story, I get the feeling you want us to take this seriously. Really want it to end, quick. You've missed the opportunity to make jokes about stuff like the Tomb Raider trailer, E3, Habbo Hotel and more because it's dragged on for so long.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
People keep saying they're getting tired of this arc? I think it's getting better and better. Go figure.

SpaceBat

Jul 9, 2011
I'm not sure why people act surprised. The fact that he was going to push her and catch her at the very last moment, then explain his reasoning behind it (next issue) was so ridiculously obvious. They should just hurry and finish this arc.

Mr Companion

Jul 27, 2009
The main problem with this arc is we are being fed one tiny portion of the plot per strip made worse by this particular outcome being terribly predictable. Last couple of weeks were not so bad but an artist making a whole strip conveying basically nothing is not good for anybody. especially the artist. This is one of those few cases where a comic would be improved by more text since this is officially a story based arc and not pure comedy save the odd quip.

Cheeseman Muncher

Apr 7, 2009
I am quite enjoying this arc but I wish it was moving a bit faster. Even just one extra strip a week would be a nice quickening of pace.