Upskirt

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I kind of agree and disagree with some people here, while I do not dislike this story arc because I am really enjoying it, I do think it's going a bit slow. It feels like I'm reading a comic book but only reading one page a week.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
The incredible strength needed to one hand grab a falling person and then to make a smartass response...is this a dream?

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I guess nobody sees him dangling a woman out of a window. Either that or this is the same apartment building that jacko dangled his kid out of, they're just used to it.

But anyway...explanation, please. Soon.

And please, god don't let it be that she falls for him after being dangled out of a window. You're better than that kind of strange romcom character logic.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
rosac said:
The title made me smile, but seriously, I want this arc to end quickly, but with closure. No offence meant, it just seems to be dragging a little.
QFT. Enoughs enough. Either kill her off and add a new character to fallow (or focus on one of the others), have her hit the ground and wake up in the hospital bed, realizing it was all a dream, or... something...

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
In the last panel, he looks like he has inspector gadget extendo arms.

I wish they'd cut to the chase though. Now I have to wait for yet another issue to see where this is going.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
rosac said:
The title made me smile
The fact that her skirt defies gravity, in light of the title, made me smile.

DVS BSTrD said:
"As long as I have your attention, we might as well discuss a few things..."
"Oh God! Drop me! Drop me!"

Either that or he's correcting the blood flow to her brain.
I'd me surprised if it wasn't atrophied at this point. >.>

9thRequiem said:
Not sure what all the complaints are about - I like this story arc.
It IS kinda dragging.

Plus, I think people only like head trauma victims when they're comic and funny.

Doclector said:
I guess nobody sees him dangling a woman out of a window. Either that or this is the same apartment building that jacko dangled his kid out of, they're just used to it.
There were a lot of trees in the view last time. It's possible the area isn't populated enough, especially since she hasn't been dangling long.

I just wonder how his grip is so awesome.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I am interested in seeming why he thought this was a good idea.

Also, while I still hope Erin "gets her shit together", as they say, her face is priceless! Ha!

p.s. Is that the pooping hobo down there?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Looks like he follows the K-Pax school of psychoanalysis.

Since everyone's complaining I'll add I have no problem with the duration of this storyline. I think the pace is faster than Gunnnerkrigg Court.

Arvind

Apr 11, 2009
It's been said about 50 times in this thread, but I have to say this arc is seriously confusing and not funny. I don't get what the message is, whether we are supposed to be taking it seriously or laughing. And to top it off, it's taking too long.

We need a reboot of this franchise.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I can understand why people think this is going slow, but it's not because the comic is slowly paced. It's more because there's only two strips a week rather than in a comic book where it will continue on the next page.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Soviet Heavy said:
Is this going anywhere? At all? It's paced slower than a Dragon Ball Z fight.
I'd say that is a very apt description.