Upskirt

Mar 7, 2012
Seriously, guys, pick up the pace. I'm sure this is going somewhere but you could have condensed this comic into one or two panels. This story arc has been going on forever.

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
There were a lot of trees in the view last time. It's possible the area isn't populated enough, especially since she hasn't been dangling long.
You might wanna check the last panel again. There's clearly someone at the pond though I'm not sure if it's a hobo with a shotgun brown paperbag or Superman with a slightly discolored cape.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
THERAPY!

imo, this arc isn't that bad, but it's (as people stated) not really suited for the webcomic platform, and you really launched it at a bad time. I don't think people would really mind if you launched it at NOT E3, but since you did, people were kinda hoping for some E3 jokes.

It doesn't help that, yeah, this is starting to drag a bit. tbh, I wouldn't mind one big page that sets up an entire scene of this followed by three small little shorts while you make the next big scene. Sure, continuity might take it in the ass, but it would make a more structured and fluid result, and it would cause the Escapist to stop deploying their pitchforks.

yayforgiveaway

Aug 25, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kTnBTkUAnE

is there a wysiwyg editor for posts rather than just dumb textfield?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Sewa_Yunga said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
There were a lot of trees in the view last time. It's possible the area isn't populated enough, especially since she hasn't been dangling long.
You might wanna check the last panel again. There's clearly someone at the pond though I'm not sure if it's a hobo with a shotgun brown paperbag or Superman with a slightly discolored cape.
Hobos in parks are notoriously likely to turn to the police as trustworthy and reliable sources for information. Said hobo probably called up the cops on his cell phone and....

Seriously, though, the presence of what is likely a hobo doesn't really hurt the point I'm trying to make. There clearly aren't a lot of people around. Said hobo appears to have noticed, though, or he's lying on the ground (can't tell from the distorted perspective), but still, you probably won't get a lot of onlookers here.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
rhodo said:
Predictable, predictable, predictable. *yawn*

Please, let her drop and die. Then we can reboot this crap and perhaps it'll return a good comic. Until then, I'm done. Why should I read a comic that bores the heck out of me, just in the hope that it may return to be clever and funny and interesting like it once was?
Because it's a free piece of entertainment that takes all of about two minutes to read, which nobody is forcing you to look at? Christ, people are needlessly caustic on this website.

Keep up the great work, guys. I'm interested in seeing how this arc ends.

Ranubis

Apr 10, 2011
Oh, I get it!
He's trying to enforce a distinction between reality and her hallucinations.
"Could Kratos push you out a window? No? Then just ignore him, got it?"
"OK, I GET IT! STOP HELPING!"

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
shrekfan246 said:
rhodo said:
Predictable, predictable, predictable. *yawn*

Please, let her drop and die. Then we can reboot this crap and perhaps it'll return a good comic. Until then, I'm done. Why should I read a comic that bores the heck out of me, just in the hope that it may return to be clever and funny and interesting like it once was?
Because it's a free piece of entertainment that takes all of about two minutes to read, which nobody is forcing you to look at? Christ, people are needlessly caustic on this website.

Keep up the great work, guys. I'm interested in seeing how this arc ends.
Being too quick to give out compliments is just as bad as being constantly negative. If the writer of this starts to think they're doing a good idea, they'll just start to churn out cheesy love arcs over and over again...

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Sparrow said:
Being too quick to give out compliments is just as bad as being constantly negative. If the writer of this starts to think they're doing a good idea, they'll just start to churn out cheesy love arcs over and over again...
My God, my eyes have been opened. Grey is becoming a sappy, cheesy Rom-dram writer! I can't believe I hadn't noticed it before with such cheesy articles as "Kickstarter Video Project Attracts Misogynist Horde" [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/117848-Kickstarter-Video-Project-Attracts-Misogynist-Horde] and "Author Researching 'The Kindness of America' Shot By Stranger" [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/117881-Author-Researching-The-Kindness-of-America-Shot-By-Stranger].

Thank you for making me realize that this isn't a satirical, sarcastic webcomic based around a person who is, at the very least, mildly sociopathic and now seeing fictional characters because of a head injury, and is instead a webcomic about the love life of a quirky person who occasionally has conversations with her imaginary friends.

Turning the sarcasm off now, I'm not being quick about giving out compliments. I'm genuinely interested in seeing how this turns out, because it's a piece of entertainment that I'm getting to view free of charge, and I have to go out of my way to view it. I also think that Cory does great work on drawing this webcomic, and Grey Carter is a very good writer, so why would I not compliment their talents?

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
ace_of_something said:
So... there's a guy wearing a cape or something in that grassy area down below.
I never read too much of it, but the video game thing was kinda funny at least. Now its like some weird romance about self-worth and destroying relationships....but everyone is a fucking psychopath.

Its.....strange to say the least.