Upskirt

hooksashands

Apr 11, 2010
Arvind said:
So here's in this thread, but I have to say this arc is seriously confusing and not funny. I don't get what the message is, whether we are supposed to be taking it seriously or laughing.
I laughed at the last panel and this comment, so I think your answer is 'Laughing.'

Guilty Bystander

Mar 12, 2012
Just wondering but... how often do you update? It must be like once a month with how all these people are complaining. I found nothing wrong with checking in every so often and reading what you had finished so carry on! (unless you don't want to)
-Ned

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
what the hell guy! If you wanted to see her panties you had your chance!

Tamrin

Nov 12, 2011
I didn't know Jesus went around shitting Christs. Is that how he got his name?

P.S.

LMFAO @ Captcha = "upside down" XD

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Wait... I just noticed... Is that a guy running around in a superhero cape in the top-right corner background of the last panel? I must be seeing that wrong. Does anybody else see that?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Jiggy said:
Let's be honest here, the comic is currently moving very, very slowly. Chapter 2 started nearly 2 Months ago with Erin sitting in the Bar with her drink. In that time, she's drank alot, was really snarky to a seemingly nice guy, flirted with him terribly, started a fight and then (given, the next day) was dangled out of a window. This guy has been around for nearly 2 Months of comics now and we don't even know his name.

2 Months and the Comic hasn't even made it through 24 Hours. That's slow, really slow. Now, the pacing isn't terrible, but it isn't compensating for the slow release of strips. It's becoming increasingly difficult to see where exactly this is going, this needs to start moving a bit faster. I'm thinking quicker release, but then again, I don't how far actual production is, maybe these comics have already been done for weeks, maybe they are still being produced as I write this. Either way, I think the makers should look for a solution to this problem, be it wrapping this up quicker or releasing the strips faster.

It's not that this is bad, it's that nothing is really happening, all I've really been seeing lately are some nice drawings and the occasional quip.
His name is Tris...or something like that. It was said in one of the strips.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I like the story so far, I just wish we got a strip a day or something. It's moving slowly because we're being fed them slowly :p

I guess to summarize, I wish something noteworthy to the plot happened in every strip. For instance, the entirety of Erin talking to him in the bar and culminating in the fight should have been one strip. Yes, it would have been very long.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Starting to get a real strong "Tyler Durden" vibe off of this guy.

=y

May 11, 2012
burningdragoon said:
People keep saying they're getting tired of this arc? I think it's getting better and better. Go figure.
Opinions on the internet? Unheardof.

OT: Curiosity piqued. Clearly he's not a figment of her imagination.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
=y said:
burningdragoon said:
People keep saying they're getting tired of this arc? I think it's getting better and better. Go figure.
Opinions on the internet? Unheardof.
People can have whatever opinion they want... as long as they understand mine is the correct one >.>

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
Guilty Bystander said:
Just wondering but... how often do you update? It must be like once a month with how all these people are complaining. I found nothing wrong with checking in every so often and reading what you had finished so carry on! (unless you don't want to)
-Ned
Twice a week. Chapter 2 currently stands at an absolutely mammoth fifteen pages.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
How is Erin's skirt staying in place? The supreme magic of wishful thinking?

Apparently, it's ok to see two women beat each other up in their underwear, but you can't let one of them flash their panties.