US 2024 Presidential Election

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
I think the bigger tragedy is that they weren't botched: that's what some people want to do to themselves.
Yeah, fixing the crooked nose she had was reasonable as far as beauty surgery goes, but otherwise ugh, it all makes her look so old and fake.

Then again I do feel a bit bad for people, especially women, whose fat distribution favors their face (as it seems to be with Loomer). I was at my sister's wedding recently and I saw a friend of hers for the first time in a few years, and she is a very athletic person, slim body, above average in height... but she at 30 years old has developed a noticeable double chin from the first otherwise unnoticeable increase in body fat (and age, obviously).

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
It wouldn't surprise me if you see some social posts or trump gets on fox news to try and lift investor/supporter spirits over the next 24 hours.

The GOP presidential nominee on Friday said he will not cash out of his majority stake in Trump Media & Technology Group — the beleaguered social media venture behind his favorite online bullhorn, Truth Social. Trump’s comments came less than a week before he will finally get the chance to start selling his nearly 115 million shares in the company for the first time.
1726264827903.png

a566bafc-fa40-4f05-85fb-671ea2e8f1c1_text.gif

Now "when" will he sell?

UAe_sa.gif

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Yeah, fixing the crooked nose she had was reasonable as far as beauty surgery goes, but otherwise ugh, it all makes her look so old and fake.
Did she fix her nose? It's doesn't look straight to me.

1726299585339.png

This is about as straight on a picture I could find of her current face and it looks like her nose leans to the left.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Did she fix her nose? It's doesn't look straight to me.
Oh well. Then no rhinoplasty. Anyway a buccal fat removal + facelift have definitely occurred. Sure, the filled lips are a bit whack, but can't blame her for getting rid of the double chin, because it's painful to see it in the mirror, if you're a person who wants to look good.

Agema

Do everything and feel nothing
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
but can't blame her for getting rid of the double chin, because it's painful to see it in the mirror, if you're a person who wants to look good.
When you look at how most of these people turn out, I don't think "good" is the best adjective to describe what they want to look like.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
A different, more personal perspective on the eating pets fiasco -

Talk about exploiting a harsh reality.
Trump didn't know that and pulled it out of his ass. The same applies to Musk too. And like the lady had mentioned, it was for survival, not pleasure, nor for the sake of being an asshole. Doesn't excuse the people threatening to blow up any facilities or schools with kids Out of dumb xenophobia, paranoia, and racism.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
His excuse was that "people on television said it". And that's just how gullible he is. No thought, no fact-checking (he HATES that); he hears it from a television screen and it settles right into the void between his ears.
Ive been watching debate discussion and it was pointed that up until Clinton vs Trump it generally considered that lies would have repercussions with voters. That if you lie and the msm calls it out. It looks bad. Mitt Romney even corrected his wording in rally speeches after a mistake he got caught in during a debate.

Trumps Wizard Of Oz moment is when he realized in modern America there are no longer reprocussions. No one trusts anything anymore so you can just make up whatever you want and the news cycle is so click greedy theyll just move on to the next thing week to week. There could be blood in the streets of Springfield by next week and hell face 0 reprocussions, from literally anywhere.

I refuse to believe hes "gullible". He knows exactly what hes doing.

Last edited:

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Trump has the body proportions of a Glenn and Gary McCoy comic character. No wonder boomers have such an affinity for him.

1726337590761.png

1726337738889.png

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
When you look at how most of these people turn out, I don't think "good" is the best adjective to describe what they want to look like.
In the case of Loomer, she clearly looks more like Rachel Weisz (matched for age) now than she did before. In general, successful beauty enhancement does its job, and we get to point and laugh at the failures. Anyway, enough about the derail on my part.