Uwe Boll Launches Postal 2 Kickstarter

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
I'm sure a kickstarter to have him stop getting video game rights or to build a machine to smack him repeatedly would be more successful.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
Friv said:
SinisterGehe said:
You know it is no secret that Boll runs a tax dodging system...
Like his investors have even admitted to it...
So why does he need more money? Did his friends get standards all the sudden?
That tax loophole got closed in 2005; most of his videogame adaptations actually had to make some money.
You honestly saying that hes production post-05 has been legitly financed and has made money? Sorry... I can't imagine that, who the fuck finances this asshat? Common people's art fund? UNESCO modern art program?

Also watch his video about it why he is doing the movie - to be Anarchistic... (In short his muttering makes no fucking sense, something about NSA and snowden, religion... Something something something....)

Man can't even take critique properly... How is he going to create revolution with his movies?

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
FoolKiller said:
I'm sure a kickstarter to have him stop getting video game rights or to build a machine to smack him repeatedly would be more successful.
Or "Help to get Uwe Ball proper treatment and medication", "Finance a conspiracy to get Uwe boliling shamed" (That wouldn't work because man has no fucking standards).

I would create a device that generates physical edge of the world, so I can push him off it.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Uwe Boll is a cool person, but bad movie director. Though he seems to really enjoy what he does. and noone is forcing you to watch it. well except people like me, who are obsessed with watching everything. i even saw chipwrecked. wated to skalp my eyes out.

Metalrocks said:
he is still allowed to make movies??? i havent watched postal since it never came out in australia but i dont want to watch it anyway since the previous movies are all crap.
why dont they pull him away from a camera? its beyond my comprehension.
actually as a person who saw like 15 of his movies (i watch a lot of movies, IMDB has over 2600 votes/titles counted) Postal is the best he ever made.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
He has made some good movies. Rampage, Tunnel Rats, Stoic, Darfur and Seed are Good.His Auschwitz movie, well documentary was good - just the comments by German teens on Nazis and Hitler were unbelievable.....so quickly is history forgotten.

Though every movie he made based on a game are shit. Though he is living the dream, making movies and doing what he wants. Some people are jealous of this im sure.

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
major_chaos said:
I think if this actually gets funded someone needs to shut down Kickstarter. And possibly all human life.
I dont know mate, there are a ton of movies released in the cinema that get tens of millions of pounds of funding and then released in the cinema. Atleast you know what you get with a Boll movie, you dont set your sites that high. He is asking for $500,000. Scary Movie 5 had a budget of $20million and it was a complete piece of shit worse than any Boll movie. :)

martyrdrebel27

Feb 16, 2009
Sgt. Sykes said:
But seriously, Boll is getting better as a filmaker with each movie.

Rampage was almost genius, with no irony whatsoever. And Postal is regarded as quite fine too.

I actually DO want him to make more movies. One day he could blow us away. Again, no irony.

(And yes, I've seen his terrible previous movies.)
thank you, I'm glad to see a little fairness here. I defy anyone who genuinely appreciated the Postal series to say that the movie was anything less than one of the best videogame movie adaptations to date. It nailed every step perfectly. Postal was exactly what it was sypposedto be. And Rampage (a videogame movie sans the videogame) was an excellent movie. Unapologetic, very starkly rooted in its reality with no pretentions except when it serves to offer a glimpse into the justifications that happen in the mind of a frustrated kid dabbling in sociopathy.

mbarker

Nov 12, 2008
I like Uwe movies. I find them to be humorously cheesey and a real fun watch alone or with friends. I liked Rampage and I enjoyed many of his movies having bought the blu rays or dvds of many of them. I also love his persona I find him to be quite animated. I am backing his project it isn't going to be for very much tho.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I have two conditions Mister Boll.
1. Make sure you involve running with scissors again and give them complete oversight.
2. Don't use my money for laundering.

Ayay

Dec 6, 2009
I only manage to get thru one Boll movie to the end , the rest i have seen i gave up on. The man have no original thoughts, In all the movies i have seen he rips off other directors and still manage to screw up. and then he has the gall to say that all the directors today suck. Do i want the kickstarter to succeed ,,hell no but its his right to try and if he finds ppl to back him good for him and the people he find ,But i reserve the right to think those ppl are looney.