V-day and your plans

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Playing games and anonymously texting a cute girl I like. It's not perfect but it's better than posting "FOREVER ALONE" all over Facebook.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
I'll probably make some breakfast or buy some breakfast, potter about for most of the day, wait for the evening to roll around, go to the pub and hope for the best, then when all that ends in disaster finally give up and furiously masturbate using my own tears as lubricant have a nice cup of tea.

What?

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Demon ID said:
Quaxar said:
Trying to establish permanent beachheads on the beaches of the Normandy in an attempt to get a continuous line of supply for invasion forces going.

What? V-day? Uh... if you excuse me, I've got some... um, people to call... quickly.
Good to know I wasn't the only one thinking this, perhaps we should join forces and still attempt to invade Normandy? We would have the element of surprise on our side, and I can bring sandwiches.
No no no, forget Normandy. We'll airdrop into the Netherlands and secure the bridges, coffee shops and brothels.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
Uhm, proactive me will take some flowers and a good book, go sit in a nice coffee house and offer them to the first girl who asks about either.
Other me will work and play more DotA 2.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Depends. I was going to work today but I'm really so i'll probably call in sick. If thats the case I'll muscle my way down to the Games Workshop to finish the Winter War campaign event. Hanging out with every other person who would have a girlfriend if they didn't spend more money and time on plastic and resin figures to battle eachother with.
Fair trade I say. A girlfriend takes up time and money, so does my hobby and i'd rather have the hobby.

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
studying for exams, for a change. (best day ever to do that, everybody leaves me alone : D )

Undo

Mar 26, 2009
I don't much like this forced upon "prove your love... NOW". Since she lives several hours away I wrote her a letter and shall visit her over the weekend. Like always.

I'm drawing a flip book of a blossoming rose. But that shall be for another day, when it's more of a surprise. :)

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
I have too much to do to bother about some silly valentines day. There's physics to learn!

Even if I weren't single I'd be busy all day.

aceman67

Jan 14, 2010
Girlfriend is in New York, I'm in Alberta. So our plans involve Skype.

And there's a singing Telegram coming her way at 1pm... :D

Spinozaad

Jun 16, 2008
Work, have dinner with some friends, get utterly pissed with said friends, quite likely try to get a drunken snog with female single ladies at some shady bar.

Just a regular Thursday, really.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
Phasmal said:
I am going to make a cake.
Then me and boyfriend will probably spend some time together and watch a film or something.
And eat cake.
My boyfriend and I are also spending an evening in together. And I may steal your make-a-cake idea. Then we will have cake to eat.

We may also drink brandy hot chocolate and play Rocksmith.

zumbledum

Nov 13, 2011
its a strange day. i mean its root are in religious fundamentalism extremism prejudice and persecution and somehow transmuted to be about the genocide of flowers and the promotion of diabetes.

just a normal day to me.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Which V-Day, Over Japan or in Europe? Also, it is very early to celebrate V-Day (at least here in the US). But I always like to remember the brave men and women who fought in the various armed forces to keep us free. Then there is double-V day, Victory abroad and Victory at home. This was part of the civil rights movement in the early 1940s. Victory over the Nazis, and Victory over the Racism in America.

Personal side note: I know you meant St. Valentines Day and not Victory Day. But I refuse to acknowlege anything about the 14Feb except for a great Saint who served his Lord well.

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
I've lots of reading to for my World Lit class. Soo uhhh that... that or video games. Probably video games. OR movies? I'm sure one of my various couple friends will abscond to the movies and invite me xP.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Well, Valentine's Day is over for me in li'l ol' down under. I went to work, now I'm at Hungry Jack's (Burger King) and then I'm walking across to my mum's work and stealing her car so I can go home. Don't worry, I'm picking her up later. Maybe.

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
Roses are red.
Violets are blue.

Bourbon is cheaper
Than Dinner for Two.

Something that will culminate in booze, probably.