Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Random argument man said:
Yes, do leave him.

Note* Even if her movies are terrible, I found her cute.
Same here too bad well never score with her.

[small]score as in date etc.[/small]

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Never thought I'd sympathize with Zac Efron.

But then again, I don't give a shit about stars and their bullshit problems.

He's a ****, she's a ****. They have normal **** problems and like everyone else, I don't care.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
If a woman doesn't love you for who you are, move on!
I agree 100%. It's not her or the X-BOX, It's a balance. It's obvious they are only together because of looks and not because they actually like each other as people.

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Well if nothing else video games at least are proving to keep Disney celebutards like Shia LeBoeuf and Zac Efron from procreating.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
This kind of stuff goes down every day, so it is news because these two happen to be famous? I don't think so. Must be a slow news day, either that or Andy Chalk watches TMZ.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Why choose? Fuck her AND play Xbox at the same time.

OR Fuck her, play xbox AND sing high school musical songs. And post a video of it on the internet. Now that would make my year.

WanderFreak said:
Damn it Efron, first you start taking legitimate roles in which you are actually good, and now you're casting off the goody two shoes Disney image in a manner which I approve of.

STOP MAKING ME STOP HATING YOU!
I know what you mean.

FUN FACT: Johnny Depp was in a lot of shit when he was young!

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
ffxfriek said:
Random argument man said:
Yes, do leave him.

Note* Even if her movies are terrible, I found her cute.
Same here too bad well never score with her.

[small]score as in date etc.[/small]
Who knows? Maybe her car will crash and you'll fix it and she will thank you. However, since she'll forget her money, she'll want to repay you in some way. You'll say "oh no". She will retort with "But I insist". After that, you'll say "Alright, pay me diner".

You'll talk and find out that you two have a lot in common. However, you'll mention that you hate video games. She'll feel more connected to you. She'll fall in love with you and live with you for a five months. Happily-ever-after doesn't exist in Hollywood land.

We can dream, can we?

Taquito

Sep 29, 2009
It's sad to say I know what Zac is going through. Video Games won in my struggle though...

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
I love that.
Zac Efron known for such films as Highschool musical, and Highschool musical 2, and um...uhhh...Highschool musical 3.

Come on Zac, just dump her dude, thousands of women pine after you, just pick one of them bud.

CrysisMcGee

Sep 2, 2009
Glad I'm over that stage. Mainly because I didn't have a girlfriend when I had games to play.
Now though, I make sure to spend time with my woman. Although I'm running out of excuses why I haven't seen her in 3 days.

Epitome

Jul 17, 2009
Lol in the words of Huggy Bear, "You just went up a notch in my book, that puts you at notch 1" :)

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
I held nothing but contempt and loathing for both of them until Efron starred in a movie that wasn't produced by Disney and looked almost like something I would acctually consider seeing. Has anyone seen Me and Orson Welles to comment? Regarding their relationship it doesn't even register on any scale of caring I possess and she remains still another talentless waste of atoms.

Also did anyone else used to like Disney? What's it has become is a machine of generic talentless marketing clones, pumping out terrible movies and unintelligent, charismatically void television bile, along side a host of tone deaf morons suffering severe dellusions about their own self worth. What happened the the company that brought me the Lion King dammit?!

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
I actually side with zac on this one...only this one..

[small]please don't kill me[/small]

Cmwissy

Aug 26, 2009
Screw make love to her her until she pops one out - and then leave her for the X-box.

Best of both worlds.