Vanessa Threatens Zac Over Videogame Habit

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
Sounds like Vanessa is underestimating her adversary. "It's either me or the X-Box." Girl please, your ass is grass.

Though I imagine I'd loving every second with my latest lady of interest, I suspect it's not very fun bein with Vanessa.

Space Cowgirl

Oct 21, 2009
See, if she complains about something as dumb as Efron not paying enough attention to her, that just proves that she's a kind of attention whore, if we didn't know that already. Besides, I'd choose XBL over hanging out with her anyways. In reading this, my respect level for Efron went from negative five hundred to negative four hundred n' ninty nine.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Cliff_m85 said:
Video games always win, simply because they have an off button.

*Note to the higher ups: This is considered a joke and is not serious in nature. It is sexist, but at a way to inject humor rather than to straight up offend people. It is actually the opposite of what I believe, but found this statement to be more entertaining than the average honest answer. Hopefully you can forgive my humorous answer and take it tongue-in-cheek. I repeat: My answer was not serious and would be classified as a 'joke'*
Women have an off switch...

...somewhere...

TheScarecrow

Jul 27, 2009
NezumiiroKitsune said:
I held nothing but contempt and loathing for both of them until Efron starred in a movie that wasn't produced by Disney and looked almost like something I would acctually consider seeing. Has anyone seen Me and Orson Welles to comment? Regarding their relationship it doesn't even register on any scale of caring I possess and she remains still another talentless waste of atoms.

Also did anyone else used to like Disney? What's it has become is a machine of generic talentless marketing clones, pumping out terrible movies and unintelligent, charismatically void television bile, along side a host of tone deaf morons suffering severe dellusions about their own self worth. What happened the the company that brought me the Lion King dammit?!
I would like to take this oppertunity to welcome you to the 21st century where people don't give a shit and large corporations care even less.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
"I tired of you playing video games"
"***** I'm tired of you being naked on the internet"

Seriously though i did not know they were together, sound superficial to me. But honestly it seems like a small fight between a couple and tabloids need to lay off celebrates, there lives are'nt that important.

EmoDan

Nov 11, 2009
if your other half spends more time playing video games than playing with you then your doing it wrong clearly

my ex was boring as hell thats why i played games rather than seeing her sometimes

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
He was good on SNL, so he was already at -2 respect for me (It was -3 for all 3 movies. That other bad one doesn't count. It was just bad, not painfully terrible) so it is now at 0.

He gets +2 for HARDCORE GAMING!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Choose the games side, Mr. Efron. We have...games. She already has naked photos on the internet, iirc.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
...silly girl. Needs to learn her groundwork. But they're both about as exciting as watching mud become dirt. He can stand around and look like a twat, and she can get naked and surprise absolutely no one by being "oooh...meh". Given the ultimatum, anyone that shallow is not for me. She's all yours, Zac, not that I really give a rat's ass. Actually, in fact, I will give a rat's ass--you can put it on the shelf next to your movies, and say that whole shelf has equal value. Ha!

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
The perfect response to it's me or the videogames:

The videogame isn't making me choose...

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
What went through Zac Efron's head when she said "It's me or the X-Box":

X-Box or Vanessa Hudgens... Hmm...

On one hand, I can see her naked with a google search. On the other hand, it's been chopped off so there isn't one. X-BOX WINS!

Brain_Cleanser

Dec 18, 2009
A random person said:
I never, ever thought I'd say this, but I'm on Zac's side here.

Now if you'll excuse me, four horsemen just pulled up in front of my house...
Pretty much this. I mean, Disney's been a pretty big non entity as far as my entertainment's been concerned, but a guy I sat next to in marketing was all about this Zac/Venessa ... thing.
Actually, I retract that "non entity in my entertainment", this is pretty damn entertaining.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
There appears to be trouble in paradise as Zac Efron [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1227814/]...

Ah, no problem really - Zac's skin will start to dissolve in awhile.

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Everyones reactions here have made me laugh as they have gained respect for him.
Same here. But with a brother i can smugly show off to who is against gaming and has efron for an idol.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Why go out with her when you can play as her in the High School Musical Video game!!!

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Ha ha, he's a personality-less, uninteresting, untalented hack, he does one thing to make himself a bit cooler and she wants him out.