Velociraptor attacks

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
...but I thought they were super monsters...

At least, that's what the Raptor pointing the gun at my back right now is telling me to type.

OH GOD, SOMEBODY HELP!

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
Johnn Johnston said:
...but I thought they were super monsters...

At least, that's what the Raptor pointing the gun at my back right now is telling me to type.

OH GOD, SOMEBODY HELP!
If they are super monsters then why the hell we lose in the first round.

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Velociraptors are the most supreme beings ever made, only the divine will of God could have killed them.

I for one welcome our new Raptor overlords and vouche to be their public mouthpiece.

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
shatnershaman said:
sammyfreak said:
Velociraptors are the most supreme beings ever made, only the divine will of God could have killed them.
Or a meteor.
God > Velociraptor > Meteor

I think it was the other way around, a meteor landed on earth and killed all dinosaurs but Velociraptors. This pissed them of so they killed it. God got annoyed that his meteor got destroyed and he sent Jesus armed with naught but a branch of olives and a jug of wine to defeat the raptors.

But fear not, the raptors dare not eat the children of Christ, so repent or die! ;)

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
sammyfreak said:

I think it was the other way around, a meteor landed on earth and killed all dinosaurs but Velociraptors. This pissed them of so they killed it. God got annoyed that his meteor got destroyed and he sent Jesus armed with naught but a branch of olives and a jug of wine to defeat the raptors.

But fear not, the raptors dare not eat the children of Christ, so repent or die! ;)
WTF? haha?

dusparr

Jun 18, 2008
Every time you write a goto in a program, Raptors kill you and your family!
For god's sake, DON'T WRITE GOTOS!!!

dusparr

Jun 18, 2008
Ask any student, Heck ask any Teacher at Digipen, what happens when you write a goto in a program and you will get the same answer, "raptors kill you and your family".

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
sammyfreak said:

But what about Raptor Jesus? Am I the only one that sees the link?

sammyfreak

Dec 5, 2007
Johnn Johnston said:
sammyfreak said:

Raptor Jesus is a false prophet spawned by 4Chan, loving him results in eternal damnation.

shatnershaman

May 8, 2008
sammyfreak said:
Johnn Johnston said:
Raptor Jesus is a false prophet spawned by 4Chan, loving him results in eternal damnation.
Did you guys hang out with Mario? Because he must have giving you some of his mushrooms.

dusparr

Jun 18, 2008
Raptor Jesus is not a False Prophet!!
he is the Only one that can save you from using a Goto, If you do not Pray every night, one of your teammates will use a Goto and get you all killed!

dusparr

Jun 18, 2008
Digipen is on the second floor of Nintendo Software technologies, so yes I do hang out with Mario...
(I also have limited access to both the Nintendo Store, and the Microsoft Store)

Strafe Mcgee

Jan 25, 2008
shatnershaman said:
We have the ultimate weapon against them (also works on space marines and talking mushrooms) realism. They don't exist.
Dude. It's a joke. For fun. Let it be, okay?