Video Game Name Generator Game

UBERfionn

Jun 7, 2010
Primal Cowboy Paratroopers

When the chip are down and all other cards are played the government calls in the best, The Primal Cowboy Paratroopers.
Half beast half cowboys they air drop into the hottest of combat zones ready for a fight!

Apr 2, 2011
Topsy-Turvy Nazi Online
Elmo's Burger Boy
Low G Unicorn of the Deep
Fatal Pony Smash
Barbie's Janitor Strikes Back
Interactive Dentist Fight Club
Demonic Llama Unit
Neurotic Dance Starring Mickey Mouse
Monty Python's Battleship Munchers
War of the Moon Gold

I don't like any of the ones I got but this:
Emo Robot Conspiracy

Goody

Jan 2, 2011
Donkey Kong's Blood Shack
Hmm an 18 rated Donkey Kong game perhaps, do not play if you like childhood memories.

Tony Hawk's Wagon Mission
Who needs skateboards when you have wagons, although I can image tricks looking a lot more amusing.

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
the last crowbar in the salad kingdom.
gordon freemans adventure to find the last crowbar to kill the salad zombies.

elegant combat in the salad kingdom.
the sequel where he gets a rapier.

Jackie chan's helicopter of the blood god.
there are no words to describe how awesome this is.

Necroid_Neko

Nov 24, 2011
Disturbing Viking Thieves;
An rpg about a young viking who decides to take a stand against his Viking fellows who have been raping and pillaging to disturb and steal people's sanity to feed their evil god!

tin_man_B5

Jan 27, 2012
Here go five:

Hideous Blade World Cup (?)

New Car Insanity (You play as a nameless character that every time buys a new car, goes on a murder frenzy around Motorville)

Shadow of the Barbarian Wranglers (Probably a WoW Clone?)

Viking Mushroom Legends (You play as Eric, the Brown Mushroom; throughout the cold forests of the Northen Europe in a quest to find Princess Fungus)

Preschool Spelling Knights (?)

Edit: I got "Michael Jackson's Bedtime Project", and I didn't want to well... write it.

SecondSince

Apr 22, 2011
Atomic Rugby Rocket
--------------------
Isn't it obvious? In a world almost completely stripped of it's natural resources the remaining nations compete for the right to what is left. And they compete by playing not just regular rugby, but ATOMIC rugby. Also, there are rockets! ^^

Masters of Train Terror
------------------------
Basically, it's transport tycoon, but just with passengers. The goal being not to just kill them, but to scare them half (or completely for bonus points) to death.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
"Mario's Boxing Empire"
Mario themed wiiware for Punchout.

Oooh ohh! Can I do another?

"Explosive Hair Salon Dreamland"
A satirical game parodying barbie, horse ranch and other "for little girls" type games, with Saints Row gameplay.

"Shady Pirate in the Dark"
An indie side-scroller in which a cartoon pirate fights ninjas through shadow-based puzzles.

"Amazing Wrestling Simulator"
A flash game that emphasizes the "wrestling is fake" trope by making the goal to make a fight seem realistic, instead of to win. Time your grunts and groans!

"Peaceful Shark Castle"
An economy sim/RPG about a sweet little fish named "Shark" who lives in a plastic castle after he and the contents of his little aquarium got accidentally dumped in the sea. Shark has to barter his way first into safety among the shady reef fish, then find adventure when, in the second half of the game, his little castle gets swept up on a sea turtle!

Hehe, this is fun!

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Unreal Banana Madness. So, it's either psychotic bananas running around killling eachother or people bludgeoning eachother with bananas.

Edit: Dracula's Mech on the Oregon Trail. Wow.
Everyone Loves the Ghost Inferno. We sure do.

Maveroid

Apr 22, 2009
Christian Cheese Zone
By the developers of Fantasy zone, Christian Cheese Zone is Sega's new blockbuster plattformer. Play as Cheesus the mouse and help the poor mice on the streets of Cheerusalem. Make cheese out of trees and walk over milk in this fun and challenging game for your Xbox360, Wii, 3DS, Playstation 3, DS, Magnavox Odysee and Sega Master System (not the Genesis, there were some development issues).

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Transvestite Valkyrie Remix

I don't think this needs an explanation.

Also It's a Mad, Mad Underwear Expert.

This could probably need an explanation, but it'd warrant me a ban. :/

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
Transvestite Surgery Basketball

A surgeon applies his medicinal knowledge to basketball but all male basketball players die in a freak accident. The surgeon is forced to make himself a transvestite in order to get into the female league.

Inbred gimp saga

The gimp from pulp fiction survived! Now, with his slightly bloody katana he has to escape from the black man who looks nothing like a ***** while solving the mystery of which one of his uncles is his father.

Aussie502

Apr 19, 2011
Undead WWE Strikes Back

I wish this was a real event, I'd totally buy tickets to go see it.

EDIT: I just got this:

My Very Own Drug-Dealing Party

O.O is my only reaction....

moloha

Feb 28, 2010
Epic Llama II
An epic story of redemption and love where a llama spits his way to the top of the food-chain in order to save the daughter he made with the llama at the end of Epic Llama I (It's an FPS)

Blazing Chicken Annihilation
A cooking sim

Action Wheelchair Commando
After the nuclear explosion ((in the future) in space)accident that vaporized John Smith's legs he is back. And he seeks revenge. On wheels.

Art of Fishing Hospital
A game where you have to treat victims of various fishing accidents ranging from Hook-in-eye to fish-in-dick

Giant Moon Uncensored
This doesn't need explanation.