Video Game Name Generator Game

trollax

Aug 1, 2011
I found this funny link http://videogamena.me and had an idea.The game is you generate a name and describe it.
Here's mine
Star Wars Blood Horde
An FPS.
A horde of beings made of blood are attacking

ZehMadScientist

Oct 29, 2010
Seems like a lot of fun.

I got: Mysterious Devil Solid.

It is a tactical espionage action game where you play as a former demon commander who is thought to have passed away long ago. Your mission is to shut down the current hell system and take back control after you've been betrayed back in your day.

So much for my imagination.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
Wonderous Wedding Heroes

You play as a team of four and you have to work together to ensure that your best friends wedding goes according to plan, using each one of your teams special skills it is up to you to make sure that nothing is ruined such as making sure the flowers match the napkins and ensuring that the aunts do not drink to much.

I'm thinking of a FPS style play with certain things being interactable and several bars that show how on-schedule the wedding is and how much you are messing it up by rushing around the place (Causing a need to slow down to walking pace when you really need to talk to the bride and convice her to not call off the wedding)

Is it bad that I might actually want to play this game now?

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
The Castle of the Bong Dreamland

It would be like the film They Live but replace the sunglasses with a bong.

You then need to fight off the alien-knights in the castle while under the influence of drugs with various wacky weapons and fighting styles (it would be a third person game).

Your allies would be various things in the castle that come to life and help you escape.

You receive hullucinations which change the environment and characters around you, as well as influencing your fighting style and strength.

The game would be very colourful.

thedoclc

Jun 24, 2008
Revenge of the Afro Conflict

First thing I thought of was Afro Samurai.

It's a gritty urban crime story about a young man who struggles to leave the life behind him but is drawn back in when his kid brother gets mixed up with his old daimyo and is cut down by a warlord when a deal goes bad.

Kurosawa's Yojimbo meets Carlito's Way.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Impossible Dentist Tactics.

A game along the lines of the Trauma games. You play a grumpy dentist with a penchant for risky tooth extraction. Deal with plaque, an angry boss, tooth decay, gum disease, patients threatening to sue and sugar-free lollipops in this medical-simulation-crossed-with-ULTIMATE-ACTION extravaganza.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Dr. Dog: [Revisited]

I imagine Dr. Dog is a badass Labrador in a medical coat. He goes through a 2D sidescrolling hospital curing zombie dog patients with a selection of medical supplies and dog toys. Along the way he must board up the exits to the hospital to contain the disease from getting to the outside world. Fight such timeless bosses as the Chief Of Medicine Dr. Fetch, Chief Of Surgery Dr. Bone, and Professor Woofingtons, PhD.

Dr. Dog returns to Sacred Bark hospital, but things are not as they seem...
Now, it is up to him to stop a fatal infection from spreading outside the hospital!

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
Secret of the Llama Smash
Alcoholic Walrus GT
Rushing Battle Hell
Cantankerous Carnival Inferno
Omega Nudist Underground
Blazing Gimp Experience
Vampire Caveman Legend
Emo Hockey Feud
Night of the Booty Machine
Narcoleptic Squirrel Oppression
Olympic Quantum Bloodbath
Undead Yoga in Space

They just keep coming!

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Custom Square Dancing Brothers!

Well, it could be better than those dance games on the wii.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Fisher Price Hoedown Explorer

...What.

No, seriously, my imagination has run dry on this one.

Edit: Well, I suppose you could be a badass guy named Fisher Price who is exploring when he finds a town rife with avarice, lust, farmers, and red-light districts called Hoedown (because pun, y'see!). It could be an RPG.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
No one can stop the Square Dancing of the Third Reich

It's a Dance Dance Revolution type game, Where you have to use authentic 1940's dance moves to dance your way up the beaches of Normandy, through France, across Arnhem, into Berlin and right to the Fuhrerbunker, where you must square off against Hitler himself for the fate of Europe.

Based on a true story.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Well, I got:

Elegant Florist Offensive
That's just too perfect. I don't even need to come up with a description for that, it just speaks for itself.

Revenge of the Laser Preacher
The undead rise and only one man can stop them; Father Grigori the preacher, armed with his all-powerful laser!

Inept Unicorn Hell
Magic kindergarten, the game.

Divine Sloth Bloodbath
The slowest hack 'n' slash game of all time.

Ho-Hum Yak Ultra
The complete edition of the first purposefully dull yak farming game. Includes all DLC!

Super Train on Wheels
The prequel to the award-winning Super Train Crash.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Geo Da Sponge said:
Well, I got:

Elegant Florist Offensive

That's just too perfect. I don't even need to come up with a description for that, it just speaks for itself.

Too perfect indeed.

[small]Game of Thrones joke[/small]

Euphbug

Mar 31, 2009
"Allied Godzilla Paratroopers"

-A save cities from giant monters FPS or Third person shooter.

"Morbidly Obese Lightning Dance Mix"

-One of the worst beat games to come out this year.

"Chillin' Bong Hell"

-I'm.....not even sure about this one.

"Wrath of the Shotgun - 3rd Strike"

-The best FPS to come out this year. All shotguns, all the time.

"Low G Balloon Slaughter"

-Like balloon fight......BUT WITH BLOOD!!!

...I had too much fun with these, probable do more later.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Ancient Shark Palace
Think "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time"... but with sharks...

Topsy-Turvy Penguin Dynasty
...I have literally no idea 0.0

Romantic Gnome Annihilation
Have you seen Gnomeo and Juliet? Well - its time to kick the sh*t out of those lovebirds X)

Irritating Math Invasion
Math has taken over the world! Its up to Mental Maths Man and Calculator Kid to save the day!!