Video Game Name Generator Game

FatalFox

Jan 18, 2012
"Panzer Beach Mania"
A world of tanks type game, but you're tank-toys battling on different famous beaches trying to take down your opponents sand castles

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Ebony Metal III

Either it's a mech game or a stealthy FPS.

Chinese Croquet in Toyland

Lol what? It's definitely a Wii mini game, but with communism!

Major Ice on the Oregon Trail

An action adventure game that follows the story of Major Ice who sacrifices himself at the end tragically dies of dysentery.

Great Demon Freak

Obviously a JRPG.

Hidden Fantasy Smackdown

So Final Fantasy but with more ridiculous drama and fights? Can you feeeeeeeel what the Cloud is emoting?

EDIT: Kung-fu STD Racer

*crying from laughter*

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
'Surprise Chainsaw Kombat' Oo

Surely if it must involve chainsaws, and always must be a surprise, then how does it remain a surprise? Wait, Why am I criticising a game that doesn't exist.

Oh well I'm sure it would be fun, just Mortal Kombat with extra chainsaw finishing moves

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
No joke first one I get is Allied Bong:Hot pursuit.Its a world war 2 racing game where you are the heroic marijuana dealer who must outrun Hitler's evil Nazi race cars to deliver the goods to the masses and help win the war.

El Dwarfio

Jan 30, 2012
Sexy Football Dance Mix

I'm thinking an M rated Kinect dance game featuring only football chants?

"VINDALOO!!! VINDALOO..."

EDIT: The Art of Sudoku in the Hood, we need more gangsta themed maths games...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
BudgetSoft Presents: Lego Conflict

I would assume it would be a lego theme RTS game but on a budget (true to the company name) so maybe Minecraft RTS?

Felix Eliasson

Jul 4, 2011
Geriatric Hovercraft Horde
A elderly man has too defend his retirement home from a horde of healthy teenagers in his hovercraft.
Boring Makeout Training
It speaks for itself.
Battlefield: Batman Patrol
Win...just win.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
"Care Bears' chainsaw vengeance."
I stopped there. Nothing will ever top that. I'd assume the game would be about what would happen if the Care Bears stopped caring.

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
Planet of the Devil Racer...sounds more like a super-awesome Japanese B-movie from the eighties... :D

Ignatz_Zwakh

Sep 3, 2010
I literally can't stop with this thing! Apologies to anyone who find my posting so much irksome, but some of these are real gems!