Video games ARE causing violence.

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
I know it's a subject no one wants to admit, but there is a rise of violence being caused directly by the effect of video games. Just the other day while walking my dog a gang of 360 games jumped me, stole my wallet, and took Mr. Snuffles with them. As if that wasn't enough when I get home after the ordeal I find 2 DS games climbing out my window with my TV and stereo system. As a community we need to come together and admit the problem so that solutions can be made.

Does any other escapist want to come forward and talk about any video game related violence that they endured?

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
I was about rage and make good points about how videogames don't cause violence, but then I saw what you did there. |:p

DrSpoy

May 26, 2011
I see, I'm not the only one who's had video game violence happen to them. I once saw someone getting stabbed by The Orange Box but all I could do was just run away. It was terrible.

Awesome Thread. :p

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
twistedheat15 said:
I know it's a subject no one wants to admit, but there is a rise of violence being caused directly by the effect of video games. Just the other day while walking my dog a gang of 360 games jumped me, stole my wallet, and took Mr. Snuffles with them. As if that wasn't enough when I get home after the ordeal I find 2 DS games climbing out my window with my TV and stereo system. As a community we need to come together and admit the problem so that solutions being made.

Does any other escapist want to come forward and talk about any video game related violence that they endured?
What I don't even...

...is that...manga Hitler? XD

Pyramid Head

Jun 19, 2011
Final Fantasy X kicked me in the balls and called me a ******. I mean yeah i said the characters had less character than a corpse and the ending was completely fucking retarded, but i don't feel i deserved that.

Drall

Jun 23, 2011
At first glance, I thought my PS3 was perfect. It was my pride and joy, and all my friends congratulated me on my amazing console.

But every full moon, when the clock strikes 12...my PS3...it -changes-.

Every full moon, I lock myself in my room and pray that my PS3 will overlook me in favor of my sister, or my dog....or even my parents. But I'm running out of edible relatives. I would run, but it would find me no matter where I went.

Oh, no....no, it's happening again! Don't take me, take the cat, no doOTHWUGWUHFGJEbn,bfv.

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
Okay, now show me on this doll, where your copy of Final Fantasy Tactics touched you.

Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

Yeah, he can even powerup to Super Sayajin Hitler.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Yes, actually. I was very offended when I noticed two copies of TF2 trying to steal my wallet.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I don't care if it's racist but I don't like those lazy, god damn Wii games. The community has gone to shit ever since they moved here, why don't they just go home back where they came from? Huh?! HUH?!

twistedheat15

Sep 29, 2010
Manji187 said:
twistedheat15 said:
I know it's a subject no one wants to admit, but there is a rise of violence being caused directly by the effect of video games. Just the other day while walking my dog a gang of 360 games jumped me, stole my wallet, and took Mr. Snuffles with them. As if that wasn't enough when I get home after the ordeal I find 2 DS games climbing out my window with my TV and stereo system. As a community we need to come together and admit the problem so that solutions being made.

What I don't even...

Lol yeah... Ya know how the j/p felt about hitler, it was almost too awesome not to use.

tabriaswolfe

Jan 25, 2010
My video game violence was a hate crime! Almost a day after I got my first 360 my original xbox died, damn modern racist 360! Several months later my surviving black console (the PS2) got revenge against the whitey 360 by giving him the red ring of death. My next 360 came with colored face plate and was more tolerant of colored systems because of this. The two have lived in harmony ever since...though the Wii keeps giving the 360 an evil glare.

IronicBeet

Jun 27, 2009
Damn it, I thought this was actually a serious thread.

Oh well, I've gotta go fight my PS3 for dominance again.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
I once saw an army of Venecians slaughter the population of Milan, the violence was probably caused by a powerful deity, manipulating and warping the fabric of the once peaceful virtual world they all lived in, known as The PC Universe. That deity was known as Pikey Mikey (A.K.A. Me), But! they attacked my trade-empire first, so that was justified, even the pope would say so (bribed to look the other way). Or maybe it was because the Milaneese had the guts to claim that the Wii was superior to the Xbox 360.
And there was that one time a PS3 broke my friend kneecap with a tire-iron just to take his newly purchased heroin in broad daylight.

randomsix

Apr 20, 2009
You don't even understand how many stubbed toes my passive-aggressive videogames have given me in the dark.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Is this a troll thread or a very clever attempt to get people to rage while being hilarious in the process (and is there a difference)?

Either way, this made me laugh. Bravo.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
TheAmazingHobo said:
Okay, now show me on this doll, where your copy of Final Fantasy Tactics touched you.

Manji187 said:
What I don't even...

Yeah, he can even powerup to Super Sayajin Hitler.
Does he also get blue eyes? Then it would totally make sense... XD.